Korean movies/ dramas | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Korean movies/ dramas

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Mikl C, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Wait?! Did he break the "second lead" curse, but in real life?!

Yes!

Slice of Life likes this.
  2. YATH I JUST NEED CHILBONG TO END UP WITH NAJEONG.

I will never get over this.

Ceir likes this.
  3. TRASH DOESNT DESERVE NAJEONG!

That damn "I love you scene" with them still makes me so mad!

4. NOOOOOOOOO DON'T REMIND ME OF THIS. I'M GONNA DIE AGAIN.

That scene when Chilbong confessed his love to Najeong and kissed her for the first time though --- WIG.

Ceir likes this.
  5. I watched two episodes of Reply 1988 so I know the characters and I hate that guy (his character actually) who is dating Queen Hyeri now.

I'm team that nice guy who lives with his mother and little sister.

6. Watch further, beast.

Ddddddddddd seriously watch the whole thing and prepare to be shocked.

Ceir likes this.
  7. The episodes are soooooooooo long that I actually have to watch an episode in two or three parts which takes nearly a week (I'm that lazy). But okay I will try to watch faster, kekeke.

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  8. So, I'm about to start rewatching Jealousy Incarnate and I know this scene gonna hurt me....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

9. Lookout is addictive but it makes me sooooo damn mad, I don't know how I'm five episodes in when there are so many characters that annoy me.

10. Ceir and Deja-Boo like this.
  11. Is it sequel of the first season or a different story with different characters? If it's the later, I might watch with you guys.

12. It's a sequel. Did you not watch the first season? It's actually really amazing. Get ready to stan Ryu Hwayoung aka The Snake.

Ceir and Dangerous Maknae like this.

13. How is she still getting roles? Wasn't she removed from a TV series last year after she got exposed?

14. Honestly??? I have no idea. She actually just got another starring role. Go figure.

I'll be honest and say that she's actually a really competent actress. Like, really, really good. My one hope is that she admits to her wrong actions towards T-ara and then forge a career in acting. She's talented, yes, but I can't openly support her knowing full well what she did to T-ara.

Ceir, Deja-Boo and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  15. I'm not sure, I think I heard it from someone here at the time, but it's probably wrong now that I read that article and checked her Wikipedia page (she got 4!! roles this year according to the site).

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  16. So, a week later, no one's subbing Age of Youth 2 yet.

[​IMG]

But there's an Indonesian sub.

[​IMG]

But no English sub.

[​IMG]

Fix it @God.

[​IMG]

Deja-Boo and Ceir like this.
  17. Ceir likes this.
  18. I'll do it this weekend!

I need finish rewatching Jealousy Incarnate first.

19. My gay ass: "I need to watch all these new dramas!"
    Also my gay ass: *Starts rewatching Coffee Shop for the 38th time*

@D is for Danger! it has Eunjung! watch it!

Also, finish Reply 1997 you little punk. You too @Squashua !

20. I watched D.O.'s movie Hyung a few weeks ago and I was actually genuinely impressed with his acting. I hope when he inevitably gets exhausted of the idol life he continues his acting career.

junglefish, Serg. and Slice of Life like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.