Korean movies/ dramas | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Korean movies/ dramas

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Mikl C, Jun 22, 2012.

1. Drama Fever and Viki are really good. They're free (but have ads).

Also, unless you pay, the currently airing dramas won't appear with subs for like 5 or 6 days after being released in Korea.

Please watch Reply 1997 and Jealousy Incarnate.

Squashua and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  2. I'll be honest, unnie. I watch illegally dddddddd. I download the raw files and then the subs separately. I should probably say this in a PM dddddddddddd.

Ceir and Squashua like this.
  3. Thank you - I think i'm going to start with Reply 1997 and head over to Jealousy Incarnate afterwards. I'll let you know how it goes

This secret life in the digital underworld though - Shaman Unnie would be so proud sis
    [​IMG]

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  4. @Ceir UNNIE LOOK AT CHILBONGIE!!! I SCREAMED!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

UNNIE OF THE YEAR~

Ceir likes this.
  5. OH. MY. GOD.

Slice of Life likes this.
  6. I don't who watched Reply 1988 here. (I'm guessing maybe @Ceir unnie?)

But here's the news that really made my YEAR.

The second lead (should've been the first lead but I digress) Junghwan (Ryu Junyeol) is revealed to be dating Dukseon (Girl's Day's Hyeri)!!!

And Korea is in love with them as well. [Asian Junkie] [Netizenbuzz]

I'M SO HAPPY~~~

I never finished the drama. I stopped at episode 16 because I didn't like the ending. Kii. But now I wanna watch the ending.

Ceir likes this.
  7. Wait?! Did he break the "second lead" curse, but in real life?!

Yes!

8. YATH I JUST NEED CHILBONG TO END UP WITH NAJEONG.

I will never get over this.

Ceir likes this.
  9. TRASH DOESNT DESERVE NAJEONG!

That damn "I love you scene" with them still makes me so mad!

10. NOOOOOOOOO DON'T REMIND ME OF THIS. I'M GONNA DIE AGAIN.

That scene when Chilbong confessed his love to Najeong and kissed her for the first time though --- WIG.

Ceir likes this.
  11. I watched two episodes of Reply 1988 so I know the characters and I hate that guy (his character actually) who is dating Queen Hyeri now.

I'm team that nice guy who lives with his mother and little sister.

12. Watch further, beast.

Ddddddddddd seriously watch the whole thing and prepare to be shocked.

Ceir likes this.
  13. The episodes are soooooooooo long that I actually have to watch an episode in two or three parts which takes nearly a week (I'm that lazy). But okay I will try to watch faster, kekeke.

Ceir and Slice of Life like this.
  14. So, I'm about to start rewatching Jealousy Incarnate and I know this scene gonna hurt me....

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

15. Random: Former U-Kiss member Alexander is in our country's primetime TV slot. The female lead is a big star over here. They should have gotten Eli if you ask me.

16. Lookout is addictive but it makes me sooooo damn mad, I don't know how I'm five episodes in when there are so many characters that annoy me.

17. Ceir and Deja-Boo like this.
  18. Is it sequel of the first season or a different story with different characters? If it's the later, I might watch with you guys.

19. It's a sequel. Did you not watch the first season? It's actually really amazing. Get ready to stan Ryu Hwayoung aka The Snake.

Ceir and Dangerous Maknae like this.

20. How is she still getting roles? Wasn't she removed from a TV series last year after she got exposed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.