KPSC #13 — Sweet Sexy KPSC ✧ THE END | Page 12 | The Popjustice Forum

KPSC #13 — Sweet Sexy KPSC ✧ THE END

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by codecat, May 24, 2020.

1. Songs named Hush sure have a history of being excellent, I agree with that!

The way that, if you pause this at the right time, it looks like Narsha kissing herself nn

Thank you everybody for the points and for recognizing Abracadabra as the iconic song that it is, and thank you @codecat for an incredible round. I already know I won't be able to top your amazing writeups so I'm gonna have to get real creative with mine. Which might take a while because... yes, I'm lazy, you've seen my rates (which are ALL finished btw, not everybody has that to their credit!).

As for the next round, I already have the theme in mind. Without giving too many spoilers, I anticipate that a few of you are not going to be here for it simply because it's not usually the type of songs that gets this subforum too excited. But am I going through with it out of artistic integrity, or because I realize that fewer voters means less work? Yes.

Anticipate KPSC14 and also vocal legend (and the winner of this round) JeA's new single, please and thank you xx

He, Wills, soratami and 15 others like this.
  2. Congrats @Deja-Boo ! Abracadabra is truly iconic. Speaking of iconic, thanks @codecat for your amazing hosting and gif-making !

I also want to thanks @Vixen @aux @ysev for voting Lovelyz ! Cheers for the great taste !

thommyh, He, vague and 9 others like this.
  3. This sub forum is honestly singlehandedly built off the back of Abracadabra so it had to win. There’s no other option.

Congrats @Deja-Boo and well done on an iconic PJSC @codecat !!

He, vague, Deja-Boo and 7 others like this.
  4. [​IMG]

Thank you for adding a sweet and... sexy flavor to Crisp X! And yes unnies, Sticky Sticky got totally robbed and I'm not going to forget that anytime soon.

But I have to give special thanks to @savilizabeths who, by unintentionally forgetting to send her ballot, prevented my pick from ending up last. What a stunt!

Congrats to @Deja-Boo for winning with such a legendary, never been done before, etc. song.

Thanks once again @codecat for taking us on this iconic ride. I stan your storytelling talents and you have such a way with words!

And before I leave, stan Hellovenus xx

[​IMG]

He, vague, Deja-Boo and 8 others like this.
  5. What I hope this means: ballads/slower songs
    What I think this means: m*n

He, vague, nikkysan and 6 others like this.
  6. Also don’t think I didn’t see that Focus on Me shade @BeingNormal

He, BeingNormal, Cotton Park and 3 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

evilsin likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.