KPSC #13 — Sweet Sexy KPSC ✧ THE END | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

KPSC #13 — Sweet Sexy KPSC ✧ THE END

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by codecat, May 24, 2020.

1. Maybe No No No No No isn't...just coming for one single wig!

[​IMG]

Edit: omg i just noticed how awful this post sounds nnñ what I meant was that maybe this song is doing much better than what you girls give her credit for!

Last edited: Jun 4, 2020
    He, eliminathan, ysev and 8 others like this.
  2. aux

aux

I'm just listening to my ballot and

[​IMG]

ysev, Vixen, nikkysan and 4 others like this.
  3. I just finished the BLACKPINK/Hwasa collaborator's rate, starting this next.

ysev, vague, Rem and 1 other person like this.
  4. Hmm...

eliminathan, ysev, evilsin and 9 others like this.
  5. [​IMG]

...you got me there! But worry not: I've updated the opening post plus the one you quoted with a Spotify playlist, so let's get to listening and VOTING!!!!

He, eliminathan, ysev and 9 others like this.
  6. Just sent my ballot!

I gave points to 5 cute songs and 5 sexy ones

[​IMG]

eliminathan, ysev, Wills and 4 others like this.
  7. I never expected to see a GIF of Severina (10 mins away from my apartment) on PJ. Stan!

I'm sending my ballot tonight! x

eliminathan, ysev, nikkysan and 7 others like this.
  8. NNÑ SIS I THOUGHT THIS WAS CHERYL TWEEDY FFF

[​IMG]

eliminathan, ysev, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  9. KSGKSKG no it's Queen of Balkan pop Seve

He, eliminathan, vague and 8 others like this.
  10. She's iconic and working that ice cream stand surprise in her Miu Miu getup!!! Looking forward for your ballot x

He, eliminathan, vague and 8 others like this.
  11. Can I vote for her?

He, eliminathan, vague and 7 others like this.
  12. Ballot completed and sent xx

Me to the sweet in Sweet Sexy KPSC

[​IMG]

He, eliminathan, vague and 7 others like this.
  13. Guess some people don't have a fatal attraction to cuteness. That's sad.

He, vague, Serg. and 6 others like this.
  14. I really wanted to put a majority of sweet songs on my ballot but with some of the... choices made, it was impossible nn.
    This is sabotage.

He, eliminathan, vague and 10 others like this.
  15. 15 votes so far! Let me reward you with some more...

[​IMG]

LEADERBOARD TEA!!

— The same three songs are still at the top of the leaderboard, but a surprising pick is catching up, and actually, it's currently tying with one of the top picks!

— Only one song still has 0 points and guess what...it's not the one you think it is! I guess even our cult faves aren't safe from the strong competition in this KPSC huh

— We're still not at the stage where we can assume the top pick is gonna win by a landslide so...everything can still change... speaking of change, does anyone have that gif of a lady which I think it's from a British show or whatever that has her face going into a close-up and then you see the phrase "it's all...about...to change..." or something like that fading in and out? ddd help me out here!!!

And I can't tell you anything more or else I'd have to kill you all! I'm still waiting for some votes, so expect to see some tagging magic happening soon! The deadline is on June 6 at 10PM GMT but if you need an extension, let me know, OK? I hope everyone is safe, healthy and doing what they can to fight against racism and against the corrupt and abusive police system!​

16. aux

aux

I hate that I knew exactly what GIF you were talking about. I couldn't find it so I just remade the GIF myself. Here you go xx

[​IMG]

He, eliminathan, ysev and 12 others like this.
  17. askfjdlkf THANK YOU sis I really wanted to use it for the first leaderboard tea but I couldn't find it in any corner of this pink circle of hell!!! The real question is: where is this gif from though? Why is she serving EXPRESSION and unabashed DRAMA so much?

He, eliminathan, ysev and 12 others like this.
  18. aux

aux

It's from 2013, from one of the promo trailers for EastEnders' Christmas special hhh. I've never watched the show so I've got no fucking clue why it's so dramatique, but miss thing is serving ACTING.

eliminathan, ysev, vague and 11 others like this.
  19. [​IMG]

@vague
    @Wills
    @Deja-Boo
    @Empty Shoebox
    @SloMover

GET TO VOTING!
    You've got until the 6th of June at 10PM GMT to send in your vote — time is ticking! If you don't vote for the other songs, your pick will be penalised with -15 points...but if you need an extension, tell me and I'll figure something out x​

20. [​IMG]

@evilsin
    @Cotton Park
    @He
    @ysev
    @savilizabeths

GET TO VOTING!
    You've got until the 6th of June at 10PM GMT to send in your vote — time is ticking! If you don't vote for the other songs, your pick will be penalised with -15 points...but if you need an extension, tell me and I'll figure something out x​

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.