KPSC XV | SONGS OF THE SUMMER (THE FINALE!!!) | Page 23 | The Popjustice Forum

KPSC XV | SONGS OF THE SUMMER (THE FINALE!!!)

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by aux, Aug 21, 2020.

1. I wouldn't mind having a crack at it, I have a good idea for a theme. But @eliminathan hasn't hosted either and he expressed interest first, so by all means if he wants to, give him the gig.

Oleander, Vixen, He and 3 others like this.
  2. The theme I have in mind is one of those themes where there is a limited selection of choices (but still more than enough for everyone to get a good song). My only problem is that, the more KPSCs that go by where I flop terribly who's dumb idea was it to submit I'm so sick, the less songs that are eligible will be left to enter in my round kfjdsjk. In the last few rounds, several high-profile songs that would qualify for, or even win my round have already been entered so I'd like to have a turn sooner rather than later before it becomes slim pickings.

With that being said, I don't want to tread on any toes and we have others that are rearing to go so:

Oleander, Vixen, Crisp X and 10 others like this.
  3. Speaking as a past host xxx I say we let @eliminathan host this round as he’s never done it before! Plus for all the other reasons he mentioned dd

Cotton Park, Oleander, Vixen and 11 others like this.
  4. Maybe just make everything charting outside of top 5 eligible?

eliminathan, Wills and Slice of Life like this.
  5. I'd say top 10 to try to prevent too many repeats, but I like this idea!

Slice of Life, He and eliminathan like this.
  6. aux

aux

Personally, I think someone new should have the chance to host the next one. I’m very happy with passing the baton to @eliminathan who has been eager to host one of these for God knows how long.

[​IMG]

7. ~Anticipate KPSC XVI very soon!~
    once I'm done with the graphics nfksajdkaj

8. How did this installment completely went over me? I...

aux likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.