Kris Kross you should know better

Do you think that these guys could mack daddy themselves back into the charts lol

I think not, but I'd be well impressed if anyone knew what these guys were doing with themselves now.

B000002BEE.01.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

Classic youtube

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgjQBy-qU0U

Ugh I HATED them with the fire of a thousand suns.

I remember a reeeeally posh girl I knew called something like Lidyaaah always going no about "how genuinely talented" they were. Dense mare.

Is that them? I don't recognise them with their clothes on the right way round.

Don't know where they are but a FOF swears she's encountered them in London (but she likes her drink).

Yes it's friend of friend.

Having enquired with said FOF, she was wrong and got caught out by a dodgy chat-up line.

However, it says a lot about her that "Hello baby - I used to be in Kriss Kross" actually worked.

hudweiser said:
Ugh I HATED them with the fire of a thousand suns.

I remember a reeeeally posh girl I knew called something like Lidyaaah always going no about "how genuinely talented" they were. Dense mare.
...But watching that video to 'Jump', I'm surprised by how good the rapping is!
Check their speed, yo.
Or something.

Isn't Lydia one of those names that's either incredibly posh or incredibly not-posh?

yeah i dont know what to say.....

i was roughly the same age as kriss kross. i have a distinct memory of wearing my pants backwards in the 6th grade and i had to endure MULTIPLE people going 'uh, your pants are on backwards', and you have to be like, yeah thanks i know.

.....because everyone knows putting on your pants backwards and then buttoning them up aint no accident

Nah, they were called Mack Daddy & Dady Mac however Mac is a term, Usher even had a record too called "Call Me A Mack"

It's like a pimp, player type thing.

iwouldfixyou said:
Isnt one of them dead?

Definitely not dead.

As of 2007, the group has reunited, currently working on different projects and still works for Jermaine Dupri. Chris Smith is releasing his new album, "Urbane Expressions" sometime in 2008, the first single from his album is titled "Lady." Chris Kelly has his own label called C.co records