#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | #1 | Page 125 | The Popjustice Forum

#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | #1

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 14, 2018.

1. More like tied 7th kii

2. Okay the last week's been a nightmare and I know I missed out harvesting likes for what I'm about to say (meaning this is extra sincere!), but:

THIS WAS GREAT.

Relentlessly, unapologetically top-tier from start to finish. Yes, even the countless displays of questionable taste - the mess was fun, and when it wasn't, @Slice of Life kept things palatable. Expertly done, unnie. (Also: the stats! Giving me everything I've ever wanted and more, we stan.)

And honestly, what a killer inaugural year for my Kpop fixation! I've been spoiled.

ThighHighs, Kuhleezi, Rem and 16 others like this.
  3. Whew... being away for the week and coming back to see the gag of a double winner. Wig!!!!
    Those two songs really did deserve to be joint winners tbh, both the songs still sound so fresh whenever I listen to this day. And amazing work running all of this @Slice of Life ! your reviews and write-ups for all the songs (and in the KPJ Charts) are always impeccable and captivating to read.

Now, justice for RBB.

Cotton Park, Kuhleezi, Rem and 11 others like this.
  4. I posted this in the main forum but it belongs here:

SO+Y 2018: The TV SHOW:

ENJOY! Saranghae!

Rem, ThighHighs, junglefish and 19 others like this.
  5. dddd the ending is great!

6. Watching back what an amazing selection of songs that has been. Whew, wig.

Rem, Oleander, vague and 3 others like this.
  7. [​IMG]

I was ready to see GOT7's Look and Lullaby fall too early but I didn't even remember how badly Taemin and my own supersarang were robbed so this opened up some old wounds ddd. Beautifully done nonetheless though sis.

@junglefish gave an 11 to Memoria (taste), he didn't supersarang it.

Rem, Oleander, vague and 6 others like this.
  8. Do I need to change it?

9. Only speaking for myself, but it’s fine the way it is. You’ve done such a great job already!

Rem, Oleander, Cotton Park and 8 others like this.
  10. Egotistic is still an incredible song.

Cotton Park and Slice of Life like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.