#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 127 | The Popjustice Forum

#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 14, 2018.

1. I don’t like the idea of going back to the @Squashua pre rounds. We’re already getting the songs we listened to together angle with the chart positions.

vague, Slice of Life and Cotton Park like this.
  2. We already know the SOTY is Sunrise anyway, why bother doing a rate?

soratami, ryjm, ThighHighs and 6 others like this.
  3. Yeah, as soon as I posted my thoughts, I realized the SO+Y should be tied to the monthly charts.

4. Because of comments like this one. F-for Jah....

5. Congratulations @soratami! You have finished reading the 2018 results!!! ♡♡♡

6. I finally finished reading this rate. Whew, a journey. Looking back, some of my scores were absolute choices (especially only giving Bad Boy and Save Me, Save You 6s), but in my defense I wasn't that familiar with some of these songs and, while I really wanted to participate, I had a hard time getting my votes in before the deadline, so I had to rush things and didn't really get to properly appreciate some of the songs in time.

@Slice of Life you did an amazing job, and despite the discussion in the last few pages, I'm glad the 2019 rate is using more or less the same format (except for the some people not getting to pick a super___ song, but that's on them for being slow). It works perfectly and I'm really looking forward to experiencing the elimination messery all over again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.