#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 14, 2018.

1. @ Reveluvs y'all know what to do.

2. Do I submit my fave or do I submit Jonghyun in honour of @send photo? I really think it would be awful if there is no Jonghyun in the rate.

3. Sorry, unnie. Please still participate though. ♡

Sanctuary and vague like this.
  4. We need one of the Weki Meki stans to supersarang Metronome.

Also I bet @Island will troll us all this year too with submitting that Mamamoo track.

5. If Egotistic doesn’t get a fair representation in this im leaving.

Sanctuary, Vesperly and Slice of Life like this.

6. I'll probably SUPERSARANG the Berry Berry Heart Heart song. Or Cherry Kisses. Or Holiday. Or Sober. Or Curve. Or Havana (Live) by Mamamoo.

nikkysan, vague, Cotton Park and 3 others like this.
  7. Dddd this was one of my options too.

But did I choose the best album track of this year by Taeyeon instead? Or I helped Yuri make her way into this?

Or I submitted Teach You to annoy @Slice of Life? Or I decided to be dragged by y'all with choosing Fermata?

Or I stole @eliminathan's pick again and submitted Hyolyn's To Do List?

Clue: Slice of Life really tried to change my mind but I'm one tough bitch and even decided to give my supersarang my 11 so he would seethe.

Remorque, Sanctuary, nikkysan and 5 others like this.
  8. Submit RBB to avenge it's unfair placing on the November charts? Gotcha.

[​IMG]

Remorque, nikkysan, vague and 5 others like this.
  9. Well, none of my indie faves from this year are here because NOBODY voted for them in the charts, so I’m already kind of thinking I won’t do this. Maybe if someone submits See Saw that would be nice. Guess we’ll see.

Slice of Life likes this.
  10. Ugh.. I have my supersarang song ready but if EXO don't have any songs in the rate, I'll have to change my mind and support the kings.
    vote love shot december 2018

vague and Slice of Life like this.
  11. Y'all better not tank Siren out of bitterness of Gashina winning last year.

Remorque, nikkysan, Island and 5 others like this.
  12. Tbh do I fill my December KPJC ballot with December songs or do I fill it with songs throughout the year that were robbed in the hopes that someone else will also help to get them to chart for a second time?

[​IMG]

13. Please be guided xoxo

14. [​IMG]

Taemin stans let's get this Under My Skin ppang. Though now I'm still stuck with a big list of supersarang options.

15. I haven't even started thinking of songs to supersarang but I just know I'm going to end up having an endlessly long list. Well actually, I can probably cut my list down if I ax any ballads because y'all would probably tank them faster than YG can come up with another way to sabotage Blackpink ddd.

ohnostalgia, vague, Vixen and 3 others like this.
  16. I thought I had my supersarang on lock yesterday but I've already changed my mind about four times. I should probably wait before making any decisions.

I'm really enjoying listening to the songs and coming up with my preliminary scores. I'm familiar with all the songs, but I haven't watched all of the videos.

17. Let me submit my subersarang song even though it'll flop.

18. 8 unnies have already submitted their SUPERSARANG SONGS. And I must say, this is a win for nugus and album tracks. ♡

Remorque, evilsin, Sanctuary and 7 others like this.
  19. So looking at the song list at a glance, 1/3 of songs I genuinely dislike, so you'll be getting a lot of commentary for that.

1/3 are average to above average and the 1/3 I really love, so my scores are gonna be a REALLY mixed bag.

Remorque, Sanctuary and Vesperly like this.
  20. I'm really enjoying the boy band songs that are in here. I wasn't familiar with either Jealousy or Look, but they're nice! Also GOT7 are really handsome and I don't say that easily.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.