#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | COMPLETE RESULTS | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | COMPLETE RESULTS

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 14, 2018.

1. Not when JJP’s Icarus flopped out at 97 last year. Wishing y’all nugus better luck this year.

2. YOU SHOULD'VE SENT TOMORROW, TODAY, U FLOP UNNIE.

3. That might be tea but maybe EVERYONE ELSE SHOULD HAVE STANNED TALENT FOR ONCE IN THEIR MISERABLE LIVES.

[​IMG]

4. So many contenders for a supersarang...

thommyh, vague and Slice of Life like this.
  5. Oh so this is happening...
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 15, 2018
    Sanctuary, Slice of Life and codecat like this.
  6. Despite all my personal flop faves, there's a glaring omission for a widely beloved girl group (whereas their most beige ass single to date miraculously got through smh) and I just need to ensure that is in first and foremost.

vague and Slice of Life like this.
  7. [​IMG]

8. How the trolls think we will react to their supersarang submissions:

[​IMG]

How we'll actually react:

[​IMG]

9. I don't need to fret about which nugu mess to send because:

junglefish, vague and Slice of Life like this.
  10. First deluge of promo incoming~

ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@Apricot
    @Aries
    @Artemisia
    @aznjesus
    @BEST FICTION

You are invited to participate in the K-Pop Song of the Year Rate 2018, or #KSOTY2018! Please read the first five posts of this thread for more details. I promise it's not a complicated process! If you have questions, please ask away and I'll try to answer as fast as I can!

11. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@Cotton Park
    @eccentricsimply
    @eliminathan
    @Empty Shoebox
    @enjoy

You are invited to participate in the K-Pop Song of the Year Rate 2018, or #KSOTY2018! Please read the first five posts of this thread for more details. I promise it's not a complicated process! If you have questions, please ask away and I'll try to answer as fast as I can!

12. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@evilsin
    @GeiPanda
    @Gintoki
    @Island
    @junglefish

13. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@Kuhleezi
    @LA Hallucinations
    @Lego
    @Love Deluxe
    @Monkey0

14. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@ohnostalgia
    @Oleander
    @Overdose
    @PopZeitgeist
    @Reboot

15. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@Remorque
    @RUNAWAY
    @ryjm
    @Sanctuary
    @Serg.

16. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@sweetlikegrande
    @ThighHighs
    @thommyh
    @Twinkle

17. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@vague
    @Vesperly
    @Vixen
    @Wills

18. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@vikeyeol
    @McQueer
    @digitalkaiser

You participated last year, right? Wanna participate again this year?

19. ANNYEONG HASEYO!

@Animalia
    @sexercise
    @iheartpoptarts
    @nikkysan
    @soratami

I know you're probably not gonna participate but you might wanna check this out?

20. So to help y'all even widen your selection for your SUPERSARANG SONGS, I will be posting songs that somehow didn't make it to the initial list of songs to be rated on this thread. It's the...

「SLICE OF SPOTLIGHT」
    VOL. 1

Category is:
    UNLUCKY SIXTH AND SEVENTH PLACERS

These songs almost made it to our initial list... but just missed it by an inch.

ONE&ONLY
    LOOΠΔ/Go Won

Ranked 6th - January 2018

ⓀⓈⓄⓉⓎ

BLOOMING DAY
    EXO-CBX

Ranked 6th - April 2018

ⓀⓈⓄⓉⓎ

NO MORE
    UNI.T

Ranked 6th - May 2018

ⓀⓈⓄⓉⓎ

TAKE ME HIGHER
    A.C.E

Ranked 6th - June 2018

ⓀⓈⓄⓉⓎ

DANCE THE NIGHT AWAY
    Twice

Ranked 6th - July 2018

evilsin, Love Deluxe, askew and 15 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.