#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | TWO WEEKS BEFORE DEADLINE | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

#KSOTY2018: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2018 Rate | TWO WEEKS BEFORE DEADLINE

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 14, 2018.

1. [​IMG]

Vixen, Kuhleezi, evilsin and 3 others like this.
  2. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Sanctuary, vague, junglefish and 7 others like this.
  3. [​IMG]

soratami, Oleander, thommyh and 13 others like this.
  4. I'm gonna try and finish this off today.

Slice of Life likes this.
  5. I don't know if I love or hate myself for beginning my scoring the moment you opened the thread. I guess I'm a nerd with no life.

soratami, Oleander, vague and 7 others like this.
  6. Sorry Slicey I really tried to do my scores yesterday but I ended listening to See Sea over and over. YOU CAN HEAR A FIZZY DRINK BEING POURED WHEN SHE SAYS COCA WA COLA!!!!!!!! HER MIND

[​IMG]

Sanctuary, soratami, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  7. This is actually the sweetest. I super appreciate you being the first voter of my first ever rate, unnie. ♡♡♡

Sanctuary, soratami, Oleander and 5 others like this.
  8. We love an 11.

Sanctuary, Oleander, thommyh and 6 others like this.
  9. He

He

Oh my god!

10. Sent.

Can't say y'all will be happy with these scores but oh well!

11. i'm back home and will start working on these scores tomorrow!

vague and Slice of Life like this.
  12. nn I spent about an hour or so more the other day making a start on this, and then I just checked my progress now and I see I only got through about scoring 6 or so songs... Bboom Bboom really traps you in this cycle of repeated listens, huh?

13. Wait a minute. I--

Not this Get It slander from a few days ago.. the song is actually about getting taste. Get It?

vague, Oleander, Kuhleezi and 3 others like this.
  14. vague, nikkysan, Oleander and 2 others like this.
  15. I have scored all the super trash and the charts up to june.

Can't wait for @Slice of Life to reject my votes because he thinks my average is too low.

Kuhleezi, Salami and Slice of Life like this.
  16. My averages are ridiculously high... but, um, it IS a list of songs WE LIKED. And we do have good taste. Collectively. Right?

I'm waiting for one group to get too many songs in the upper eshelons then start getting shade for it.
    [​IMG]
    That's always fun. Mrow?

Last edited: Jan 16, 2019 at 12:26 AM
  17. I'm going through and editing a bunch of my scores because I felt like I was being too generous. Oops? This makes it sound like I've been ruthless but I'm me so no, not really. I'm just not giving 8s to everything.

18. My lowest score is a 4, the forum picked a really good selection of songs. I did try my best to be selective with my 10s however, so I have lots of 7-9 scores.

19. I decided to not give anything below a 4 unless a song is really annoying for me every time I try to rate them and I've had only 3 of those in the 100 songs I've rated so yeah I think the list is as strong as it could be too.

Oleander, Sanctuary, vague and 2 others like this.
  20. Also I think the song list is really more diverse in comparison to last year. 2017 was an iconic rate too but Loona and Red Velvet filling 1/4 of the list together was a bit
    ... too much. The only artists that I think have too much songs this year are Loona and BoA but that's mostly because they had so much comeback/projects and it doesn't feel like they dominated the list anyway.

Not a good thing for me ddd but there are also a lot more male representatives for boy group hunties this year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.