#KSO†Y2019: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2019 Rate | #55 | Page 43 | The Popjustice Forum

#KSO†Y2019: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2019 Rate | #55

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Very first elimination. I guess there is now a tie.

Also I can’t believe @Slice of Life is actually going to post all my stupid short commentary. Poor them.

2. I want to print this on a sash and wear it around. I promise it's the only NCT-related song I tanked this time!

because there's only 2 of them kii

Slice of Life and vague like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Willstradamus has entered the chat!

4. This song is... fine. I gave it a 5. There's much worse that could've gone first but let's just wait and see. Also werque @ the average being this high already. The last placer for 2018 was in the 5.0 range.

Oleander, evilsin, Rem and 8 others like this.
  5. This was one of my lowest scores, which means a 6.5. Honestly, this bodes well for many other songs I'm already anxious about.

evilsin, Slice of Life, vague and 2 others like this.
  6. Also, Zimzalabim wasn’t the first song out!

Oleander, evilsin, Rem and 15 others like this.
  7. There were 117 songs in the 2018 rate though. The #100 average here is around the same it was in the last rate.

It was unlikely it'd be I think, since so many people love it. Though with averages being as high as they are, I guess a few people tanking it might be enough for it to get a low placement.

8. I didn't provide commentary for this one (because I only reached songs beginning with F) but I would have used words like 'anonymous' and 'unremarkable', so my track record for shit commentary would have continued.

9. A male artist out. We love to see it.

Next a boygroup, please. xx

Gintoki, codecat, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  10. Poor Long Flight.......even though I’ve heard it many times and still can’t remember how it goes.

But there’s worse here!

Kuhleezi, evilsin, Rem and 8 others like this.
  11. This is probably the most apt description for this song. I do love it, but I have to admit I only really remember what it sounds like when I get to it in the playlist. It's like a dream that you wake up from but can't remember.

codecat, Kuhleezi, evilsin and 12 others like this.
  12. Three eliminations today, let's go! Which songs do you think will not survive today? Kekeke.

13. If I get my way, either one of the Seventeen, Astro or Puzzle song. xx

14. A mess.

You not mentioning Eclipse though, LOONA’s impact. Never mind dddd

Last edited: Feb 15, 2020
    Oleander, vague, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  15. Fine, then I want the bad GOT7 song out right now, do you prefer that? xx

aux, Kuhleezi, vague and 3 others like this.
  16. theres this song by idk who and the title has escaped my mind too. its a female nugu soloist. it was my lowest score i think. its a very very basic tropy song, i think (?). that can go. should! fuck it.. WILL. lets manifest.

edit: the song is puzzle by arran, had to look it up

junkos, codecat, Kuhleezi and 7 others like this.
  17. Sis you better not be referring to Queen Ruann...

Oleander, soratami, Kuhleezi and 6 others like this.
  18. nn it's arran

Oleander, codecat, evilsin and 5 others like this.
  19. Um Puzzle is Gr8.

Cotton Park, Wills, evilsin and 4 others like this.
  20. Waiting for Slicey to send me the spreadsheet so I can already start typing my rant for when y’all get Zimzalabim out before the Top 50.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.