#KS࿊TY2021: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2021 Rate | Page 76 | The Popjustice Forum

#KS࿊TY2021: The K-Pop Song of the Year 2021 Rate

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Slice of Life, Dec 20, 2021.

1. My bets for next out are Bother Me or anything Dreamcatcher.

2. LMLY, Bad Love and Atlantis or Goosebumps to be the male eliminations please. Go or Stop? overstayed it's welcome a long time ago.

3. One of these is not like the others.

Slice of Life and Serg. like this.
  4. So true! Goosebumps is too good to be listed alongside those.

Slice of Life likes this.
  5. All I see are
    [​IMG]

6. If LMLY leaves before the top 40 then you guys have truly lost the plot.

7. I mean, given yesterday's events, I'd say the plot has already well and truly been lost.

8. And we’ll finally have proof people rate acts and not songs if its first out of those four!

Attis, Slice of Life, thommyh and 7 others like this.
  9. R92

R92

Alcohol-Free out? People calling for Weekend, Abittipsy, Atlantis, and Bad Love to be axed next?

[​IMG]

10. Made an effort to do a kill list. None of them are special. Highest: 8.75. Lowest: 5.

Ring X Ring - Billlie
    Pose - Red Velvet
    New Me - WJSN
    Slow Down - STAYC
    Red Lipstick (feat. Yoonmirae) - Lee Hi
    Poison Love - Dreamcatcher
    Goosebumps - ONF
    Cinema - CIX
    Eleven - IVE
    X - Chungha
    Lucid Dream - aespa

11. Atlantis needs to be top 10 for sure.

savilizabeths, vague and Overdose like this.
  12. Normally I’d be calling for Lilac and Weekend, but I’m hopelessly hungover and their gentle stylings are all I can take right now

[​IMG]

So let’s ditch PIXY instead.

vague, Attis, Slice of Life and 10 others like this.
  13. Right? Talk about overrated oof.

14. Why the heck are you mentioning Dreamcatcher but not Odd Eye? That one is the stain on their discography - the other two are top 30 (which by the way the rate is going, Odd Eye will be the one getting top 30 instead)

savilizabeths and Slice of Life like this.
  15. Every time you post your list it feels violent, pls! Release us!!!

Darksided, but if we HAD to choose? Dreams Come True, or Savage. But all of their entries are Top 20 eligible tbh, I see the vision!

Also @Slice of Life your write up for NU'EST's track made me like it a little more

Last edited: Mar 21, 2022
  16. Ffff my list has been the same 7-8 songs with only one or two new additions for the last 20-30 eliminations! Maybe if @Slice of Life would release some of these songs I could piss you all off with some new choices dhsjhfskr.

17. People calling for the STAYC titles to be out ever since the rate began...please give us a break ASAP

[​IMG]

18. Naevis and gentlemen, we have just been cleared to land at the Incheon International Airport for the abrupt eviction of a tasteless passenger. Please make sure one last time your seat belt is securely fastened. Thank you.

[​IMG]

19. The next person who acts like this isn't Dreamcatcher's best song in the rate (and I say that having given the others high scores as well (though I wish I had given one an even higher score now that I've listened to it more)) is getting cursed, I've had enough!

20. Slice of Life

Slice of Life Staff Member

It’s always so funny to me when you guys include a song that made the top 10 in your kill lists FFFFFFFFFF (some even have multiple top 10 songs in their lists ajshdhdjdjddjjd)
    [​IMG]

But please keep the kill lists coming! I’m enjoying seeing how wrong you all are kii!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.