Kygo General Discussion | Page 7 | The Popjustice Forum

Kygo General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Aidan, Sep 3, 2015.

1. Part of me thinks Kygo knew if he changed the song too much he'd get dragged for it nn. Hopefully it introduces the younger audience to Donna a bit more.

Tracy Jacks likes this.
  2. If he'd changed it up and it'd been good, I doubt that people would've dragged him. People are probably more likely to drag him for barely doing anything.

lushLuck likes this.
  3. This is unbelievably lazy for a remix but I won't lie, it pops the fuck off.

Jamie and Tracy Jacks like this.
  4. Higher Love was an absolute tune and brings me such good memories of summer... but the rest of these remixes are poor rehashes of a formula that literally worked once because the stars just seemed to align. I think with Higher Love he got lucky but now like...mate just find a new formula no one wants this one.

lushLuck and dodoriazarbon like this.
  5. I'm using I'll Wait pretty regularly. I find it super evocative. Love a euphoric synth that makes me want to ball!

Txetxu likes this.

6. Song with Vin Diesel (?) dropping tomorrow.

Txetxu likes this.
  7. I am curious as to why Vin tagged Kygo when he doesn't appear to be credited anywhere on the track.

8. What is going on?! The most unexpected collaboration ever.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.