Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 115 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. On those decks
    Leak that track
    Before I have a heart attack

Shall I show myself out?

2. LiK

LiK

Hmm country isn't how I'd describe it in anyway. Like someone has mentioned it has an Acivii vibe to it, ( more so the pre- chorus build up and the beat drop) and I wouldn't call his sound country.

It's very sugary, folksy pop, edm? I dunno how to describe it, but it's super catchy.

Synth and roblognick like this.
  3. So many different views on its sound. Very interesting!

4. tea

5. Has anyone whose heard it thinks there is even the slightest chance it will appeal to non-Kylie fans and be anything resembling a hit?

6. RRS

RRS

People are understandably excited. My husband is fed up with me going on about it as well. Just seems a little harsh live and let live i say.

7. Sis. Don’t get greedy.

8. Not your best effort.

9. I don't have a best effort.

Ray, FridayNight and Andy French like this.
  10. Me reading this rollercoaster of a thread today

[​IMG]

11. Me waiting for the single to arrive:

[​IMG]

roblognick, Ray, HorseTears and 7 others like this.
  12. I heard it.
    I immediately was so sick by it and upset that I turned over and went back to sleep.

Ray, Cowboystyle, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
    hawkings24 and lushLuck like this.
  14. It seems a little mad that a large number of people across multiple forums have heard this and are giving detailed descriptions, yet we don't even have a confirmed title or release date.

Hitchcock likes this.
  15. Kylie's over forty and female, a "hit" in 2018 is highly unlikely, unless it gets latched onto a trending TV series or meme.

The album being a huge success, I suspect is the main aim for the record company.

roblognick likes this.
  16. Heard it. My favourite part is the no-melody trap influenced middle-8 where she rhymes about hating white gays.

17. Game of thrones cameo (lol)

lushLuck likes this.
  18. It's about to leak, clips are surfacing on a random Latin Kylie fan page on instagram.

Y'all don't even fucking know what country music is. Keep the name out of your mouths because this clearly isn't country just because acoustic instrumentation is present.

19. One good thing to come out of all this country talk is that it has got me really into Dolly Parton. Which is nice.

roblognick, LP, sexercise and 5 others like this.
  20. I like the clip, really need the full thing now though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.