Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 118 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. This had better be officially released soon because pop blue balls are the worst.

2. The team seem to be on it. Videos are being taken down as quick as they’re going up!

FridayNight and lushLuck like this.
  3. This is getting torturous!

4. I’m glad they’re aware of it and they’re not just twiddling their thumbs. Hopefully they had planned for it soon and they can carry on.

Ferk and baxterclan like this.
  5. I've just listened to the clip and it just sounds like more of the same, not this new 'gritty' Kylie that a few people in the know have been banging on about for the last few months.

Sacrifices, Elvenpath and Hitchcock like this.
  6. I agree. I know it's only a 15 second clip, but it just sounds so, so light, airy, safe and banal. A continuation of Kiss Me Once. I really can't see this 15 second section being completely unrepresentative of the song as a whole, but I hope I'm wrong.

Dr Pop likes this.
  7. I was expecting this too, but someone on another forum said this is the chorus.

8. Kiss Me Once was anything but light and airy though. Apparently the verse is just her and an acoustic guitar.

9. I love it. The country melody certainly is refreshing.

mcuk, AllGagaLike and mutucan87 like this.
  11. I assume the official release was intended to be next Friday?
    Maybe we'll get one of those lyric videos earlier with the full video on Friday?
    Or she could just drop it on Spotifiy this weekend...

12. The melody is very pretty indeed. I think it'll be a nice song, even if it doesn't turn out to be some career highlight.

Humanracin likes this.
  13. People are throwing around a lot of dates. Some being the 25th to coincide with her rumoured appearance on Drag Race and then another which is the middle of February to coincide with the BRIT awards

14. It sounds like a Kylie song.

munro, Lapras, truman and 5 others like this.
  15. I'm clicking my fingers and tapping my feet to the 15 second clip on repeat.

hawkings24 likes this.
  16. I love how all the descriptions of the song before it leaked sound nothing like the actual song. They must of been listening to a imaginary song in their head.

17. This is the case for like, 99 percent of pre-release descriptions.

flowersandu, LP, Ferk and 3 others like this.
  18. Well the person who described it as gritty started backtracking as soon as people interrogated more on what they meant.
    Nothing Kylie herself or even majority of those “in the know” indicated at it being gritty so I don’t know why people are grasping at that one buzzword.

19. Can anyone confirm the duration of the track? I'm anxious to find out if it's over 3 minutes.

20. 2:59.

AndrewX likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.