Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 349 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Has anyone found out how much the meet and greet tickets are going to cost? Taking travel and accommodation into account that's going to be the straw that will break the camel's back for me.

2. What kind of reverse Glory experience is this thread where people would rather have a video still as the album cover?!

evilsin, Wishlight, He and 11 others like this.
  3. She's giving us oil-spill realness y'all

4. Y'all it's just a chocolate bath bomb
    [​IMG]

5. Available as some sort of Mardi Gras exclusive...

Attached Files:

6. That tee shirt. I want!

idratherjack likes this.
  7. I want this one

[​IMG]

8. Haha! Cool!

idratherjack likes this.
  9. Are you sure you’re gay

10. Would you happen to have a link?

11. Ha, I'd love to share some seaweed crackers with Kylie!

Obviously the wine better be flowing...

12. I hope the remixes are out on Friday. I don’t really see the point of waiting since they’re out there already but I’m trying not to play the original as much as I want to so I won’t tire of it before the album finally drops.

idratherjack likes this.
  13. I'm holding off playing both the original and Inital Talk remix for the same reason. Hopefully this Friday!

Ferk likes this.
  14. I'm not playing the song at all for the same reason.

Ferk likes this.
  15. kyliegolden.com.au

16. It’s not showing on that link for me

17. Bowl food is a buffet where the food is sitting on the buffet already in bowls, so you go up getting a bowl at a time, rather than filing a plate, was all the rage 5 years ago when I was considering food options for my wedding.

So I presume that these meet and greet options are going to be an option should you actually get through in the first place to buy tickets and not something you're able to buy completely separately (i.e. without the pre-sale code). Urgh, way to add to my stress levels Kyles..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.