Kylie - Golden (14th Album) | Page 709 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden (14th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. In a way I hope that it's not a single. My absolute favourite, but, I kind of like the fact it's song made for the fans. It belongs to be a fan favourite as opposed to being out there for the general public. Just my opinion anyway!

roblognick, Ferk and idratherjack like this.
  2. FRANCE (Sales)
    8 (New) Golden

FRANCE (Sales + Streaming)
    33 (New) Golden

FRANCE (Digital Albums)
    6 (New) Golden

FRANCE (Physical Albums)
    14 (New) Golden

2.8k without streaming

3. US Top Sales Chart

MINOGUE*KYLIE|GOLDEN ( 18) 8242

ItTakesAMuscle, mcuk, Ferk and 2 others like this.
  4. She's been doing pretty well hasn't she?

Ferk likes this.
  5. I need her to start teasing the SMFF remix video, please!

6. I wish Dancing was available as a 12" vinyl with a few more mixes...

7. She missed a trick not putting out a Dancing CD single with all the mixes for the gays to buy again.

Jacques, Ray, djessie and 8 others like this.
  8. I received my signed 'Golden' cassette today and I love that she autographed it with a gold marker. Details! My very first autographed Kylie physical too so I will forever treasure it.

Jacques, LP, djessie and 6 others like this.
  9. I hope she does this cassette release for her every new album.

djessie and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  10. At the rate she releases albums, by the next one, we'll be lucky if there's even a CD release.

11. Indeed!

12. I am daring to dream this might be a Lights Years to Fever situation and BMG will strike while the iron is hot given how well this has done and get a new album out sooner rather than later...

Who am I kidding? See you all in 4 years!

LP, roblognick, hawkings24 and 3 others like this.
  13. I don't really know why we're already talking about KM15, but I don't think we'll have to wait another four years for Golden's follow-up.

14. Yes it will be alot quicker this time I think.

15. The gap between Aphrodite and Kiss Me Once, then Kiss Me Once and Golden have scalped me. Especially with all the side releases and songs that never made into an album.

I am already expecting the next album to be released in 2022.

ItTakesAMuscle likes this.
  16. With those sales, and I know Kylie isn't a streaming best especially in America I expect the album to probably be between #60-70. Which is great! 6th Top 100 album in America!

inevitable likes this.
  17. Whilst I agree it’s too soon to be discussing the next album, Kylie Christmas (which should really be counted as a full release considering the time put into it) came in 2015, and Golden was originally scheduled for Autumn 2017 (not even thinking of the KC re-release and two EPs in the gaps).

I don’t think we can definitely say we’ll be waiting four years anymore, especially considering she has an album’s worth of finished material sat around that she’s implied she’ll be revisiting, and she’s genuinely more invested in her music than she has been in years.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
  18. I agree!

19. She's now her own boss, no more waiting for Carlo Phone to start proceedings.

Jacques, LP, Mikey1701 and 6 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.