Kylie - Golden Tour 2018/19 | Page 164 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden Tour 2018/19

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by P'NutButter, Feb 27, 2018.

1. Here's one I took in Sydney.

[​IMG]

x

2. Love it!

3. Just landed back in Newcastle from the Sirromet/Brisbane show.
    Woah.

Being front row, seeing Kylie in heavy rain was easily the best experience of my life. Kylie saw mine and my friend's signs and costumes, smiling and giggling at us. Her backing singers interacted with me and so did all the dancers! Jenny wore my crown during the Studio 54 segment and Kylie exclaimed 'I love it!', and Jake looked directly into my phone camera and winked and also smacked his bum for me.
    I'm so glad I finally got to see Kylie live. Hopefully there's many more to come!

What I didn't enjoy was waiting 3 hours for a bus afterwards in mud and sludge. Gross. Also all the up themselves gays thinking they can push their way to the front. That's not how it works, honey! But eh, it didn't take away from the amazing night.

4. Help I made another artwork for the Studio 54 medley and I don't know which one to use pls help

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

5. theonlyblake likes this.
  6. Both look incredible! I would say at a push the first , purely based on that Kylie looks like she's lost in the joy of Disco.

HorseTears likes this.

7. Wonderful. Thank you!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  8. I am looking forward to hearing this mix so much! By far my highlight from the Golden Tour.

9. In case anyone missed it, here's my studio version of the Studio 54 medley:

Oh an for good measure, here's The Loco-Motion as well:

Alenko, Ddarko77, wolfgangna and 7 others like this.
  10. I probably should mention I mean Jake the dancer, not Jake Shears.

11. Superb! Many thanks once again. You put alot of hard work into these.

hawkings24 likes this.
  12. What great reviews she is receiving in Australia too, how awesome that she is back in form again. I hope BMG do something equally special for the next album.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  13. Same, there feels a more buzz about Kylie this era one way or another than for years.

14. This is funny and sad in equal measure.

Disco Blister, Seraphim and Ddarko77 like this.
  15. this is STUNNING.

16. Oh come on Wendy! Don't do your gays dirty like that!

Disco Blister likes this.
  17. Didn't REAL Kylie even appear on Wendy once?

Disco Blister and LP like this.
  18. Ugh! Like I needed another reason to not like her...

19. I was watching and as soon as she said Kylie Jenner... She has gays on her pop culture team, they need fired.

jakeyfw and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.