Kylie - Golden Tour 2018/19 | Page 165 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden Tour 2018/19

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by P'NutButter, Feb 27, 2018.

1. I know, this is just so so wrong!

ItTakesAMuscle and Quimogen like this.
  2. And then saying Glastonbury is in London too! C'mon!

3. I yelled at the TV. People outside had to hear me.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  4. Ha! Good to hear it.

5. She discussed Kylie when she announced her engagement to Joshua. She must have just taken a dumb pill...

Quimogen likes this.
  6. Given what she discussed the other day, she’s clearly not entirely focused on pop culture. Her gays should have known better, they let her down big time. It was sheer laziness. Period.

letuinmybackdoor and jakeyfw like this.
  7. Disabled toilets and the seats they paid for should be accessible. The weather and traffic isn't the venues fault but their lack of organisation surrounding disabled fans is. Don't be disgusting.

8. This is art.

Guyhawke! likes this.
  9. She did. This clearly wasn’t her day or she’s been replaced by a Stepford Wendy during her strange ”break”, as she also said (twice) she’s never met Pamela Anderson. Yup, she’s been in her show too...

jakeyfw likes this.
  10. So 10 mins after Wendy confused Kylie with the other one she announced she's been living in a Sober House so she's definitely not on her game.

Mikal and Quimogen like this.
  11. Oh come on I think even Wendy knows a non-music celebrity would not be headlining a music festival. She was tryna be funny, no? (She even covered the first name trademark debate on her show at the time.)

12. I hope Golden tour will have a live CD and DVD soon!

13. It was definitely not a joke. She had no clue. Over here Kylie is Kylie Jenner, and Kylie Minogue is only Kylie Minogue. Plus, seeing a number of her after show videos, her gays don’t have any clue about international pop. They’re a bunch of Mariah fans.

14. Me too!

Mikey1701 likes this.
  15. I know she’s never done a live Vinyl release before but if it’s done by BMG I wouldn’t be surprised if we got the live recording on DVD, Blu-ray, 2CD, DVD+CD, 180g Black Vinyl, Limited Gold Vinyl, Picture Disc Set and Double Cassette.

16. Don’t forget the strictly limited edition VHS and minidisc.

mpl likes this.
  17. Can't wait until physical drive ports are completely eliminated from all laptops and computers, so that the USB Album format revival can begin. My "X" and "Change" USBs look lonely.

mpl, Stebello and Jacques like this.
  18. Live vinyl release? That be amazing!

19. The US giving all this importance to Kylie Jenner is something I will never understand.

Faceintheleaves, AndrewX and Quimogen like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.