Kylie - Golden Tour 2018/19 | Page 169 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden Tour 2018/19

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by P'NutButter, Feb 27, 2018.

1. LPT, Blue6010 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  2. Adora Day likes this.

3. Kylie is coming to Brazil I-

Rafa_el, LPT, RhythmNative and 7 others like this.
  4. Finally!

5. Brazilian stans found bald.

Staticboombox and hownee like this.
  6. I’M SO EXCITED I CAN’T EVEN OMG I can’t believeeeee

Ralf Rotterdam and hownee like this.
  7. Golden Live In Concert, enters the UK album chart at #23 this week go be her second highest charting live album after Showgirl Homecoming (#7) and her 25th top 40 album to date all round!!

8. COOOMMEEE TO BRaaaaazzIIIIILLLLLL

Rafa_el, Fighting Irish and Seraphim like this.
  9. I am very happy for the Brazilian fans - there were so many comments on social media in the last few years from Brazilian fans hoping her to come back! Finally

10. Thrilled for her.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. Does anyone know the first week sales and chart positions for all her live albums/videos? Interested in comparisons.

12. Me too. Its good it went Top 25, especially wen you think that the Aphrodite Les Folies live album, only made to #72 or something. And that was at the same time of year too.

13. MB

MB

Slightly different era in terms of sales though!

14. Wasn't Les Folies was only released on 2CD+DVD format? The price point in buying that package probably hindered its chart position.

Jacques likes this.
  15. Hadn't Les Folies already been on Sky TV six months before it was released?

Also Les Folies was packaged in a clamshell CD size box with the darkest colour scheme they could have picked (instead of something vibrant and lapiz lazuli blue) initially? Hardly looked like an essential live DVD purchase. I'm sure the DVD size variant came later.

Last edited: Dec 14, 2019
    Ralf Rotterdam likes this.
  16. I seem to recall taking my ex to see Les Folies in 3D at the local cinema for like £30 a ticket.

17. Yeah I went to see it in the cinema in 3D. It did look pretty good, especially the fountain scenes.

HorseTears likes this.
  18. Oh, yes there's no denying that.

19. Re watching Golden (again), and I have to say, that despite the tour overkill of Love At First Sight, it truly does sound euphoric here. Even more so as the Kiss Me Once live version, never did much for me in comparison.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.