Kylie - Golden

Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine a "remix" album of "Golden" containing the original mixes.
giphy.gif

I feel like he might be mistaken about Colour My Life. It’s a very X-era sounding track, I really don’t think it was for Body Language.

Snippet of One Last Kiss from @biff stannard before they countrified it. I love this, it’s always been one of my least favourites from the album but this sounds amazing.

Oh no no no!!! How could they change this up?! The album didn't have to be the same sound from start to finish (and it wasn't in the end anyway). This really could have had its place on the album. Right now One Last Kiss is one of those that gets lost among other tracks; if it had this production it wouldn't be.

The original One Last Kiss doesn't sound particularly better to me.
The song is great overall, both versions are fine, and if anything I think the vocal (delivery?production?mixing?) is much more effective on the final version we got.
I guess if I had to choose, I'd say that they could have kept the instrumental of the original version for the verses (the best part about the original mix) and kept the rest unchanged from what we got.
It would still fit perfectly on the album.

I really appreciate that Biff shared this though, he's so great.

Oh no no no!!! How could they change this up?! The album didn't have to be the same sound from start to finish (and it wasn't in the end anyway). This really could have had its place on the album. Right now One Last Kiss is one of those that gets lost among other tracks; if it had this production it wouldn't be.
I agree. One Last Kiss, does in my view too get a bit lost in the middle and I think it is something to do with the production of it. I grew to like it more than I did initially, and that "Kiss, Kiss, Kiss" hook is great. BUT, this original snippet, already made me feel love for it than the released mix did in a almost a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.