Kylie - Golden | Page 561 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For me it was the best song in the Golden showcase. The chorus is so hysterical.

Deleted member 47 likes this.
  2. Watch this album actually snatching her new fans in the ASDA mums who don't mind a bit of country.

Andrew and lushLuck like this.
  3. By the sounds of it impressive Album pre-sales so far in the UK, looking at 58k first week sales.

4. That would be seriously amazing and much deserved if so. So happy it's THIS FRIDAY!

Bookwormboy likes this.
  5. Wasn't it 18k on preorders?

6. About 4 weeks ago it was

mrdonut and Ddarko77 like this.
  7. I hope Golden makes it to #1. I know it's not the end of the world if it doesn't ,but she really does deserve it.

Kylielover and #Goldenbears like this.
  8. [​IMG]

9. Legend .

idratherjack likes this.
  10. RJF

RJF

...there is no way a new Kylie Minogue album in 2018 is hitting 60K in first week sales.

FridayNight, lushLuck and Mikal like this.

11. Has any Kylie album 60K in first week sales?

lushLuck likes this.
  12. Just wanted to say I'm real annoyed I'm coming home from an epic Madonna dance party and this isn't in a .rar/.zip waiting for me to kii to before I start my week in 4 hours.

neinzedd likes this.
  13. Didn't Fever sell like 120k in week one?

14. I think it'll appear in the next few days. If it's a vinyl rip though I will resist.

15. With her biggest single preceding it, other?

neinzedd and Andrew like this.
  16. But how do you know?!

#Platinum4Golden

HMD likes this.
  17. X did 84k and Aphrodite did 79k.

This won't be reaching 60k first week though obviously.

HMD, lushLuck and Mikal like this.
  18. Both with TV specials, high profile performances, major label backing and hit singles helping them out.

In short, be happy with whatever she clears.

19. What was the TV special for Aphrodite? And couldn't she haggle for a Kylie at the BBC special like U2 and Adele (and even Sam Smith)?

20. Very few people are expecting it to clear 60K first week (none of those people being Kylie or anyone at BMG I'm sure) but the question was she had ever done that in her first week and she has 3 times (5 including Enjoy Yourself and Ultimate Kylie). Obviously there are...reasons, like promotion and hit singles, for why those albums did so well but let's not try undermine her previous success in order to try make realistic expectations for Golden. As you say, we'll be happy with whatever it manages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.