Kylie - Golden | Page 562 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Does Kylie even have much promo lined up for release date onwards? I wonder if BMG still anticipate Golden to have their biggest week 1 release to date...

2. Anything above 30k is a win here.

3. So, did anybody receive their bundles early from the Kylie store yet? Mine still says "Active" so It'll probably arrive after the release date.

4. SBK

SBK

No-one has. Its not out till Friday so still plenty of time for UK orders to be dispatched .

5. Don’t get why they didn’t use any of the Kylie presents Golden gigs to show on BBC. That would have been great promo.

lushLuck and LPT like this.
  6. Music’s Too Sad was played on the Ken Bruce show on Radio 2 earlier (1:52 for those who have iPlayer). It really is a lovely song.

7. I loved it, but I am very worried if that's a song they considered a standout and/or single-worthy.

hollaa01 and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  8. Phew, Music's Too Sad is good, really good. If she can sound like that live it will be a major tour moment, the whole arena will be spell-bound.

Princeuk and neinzedd like this.
  9. I'm very tempted, but will hod on all the same he he. It's the song I've been dreading too the most!

10. Oh my word, so listening back to Music's too sad. It's sublime. Can Friday hurry the heck up please!

Deleted member 47 likes this.
  11. I think Music's Too Sad… is the best ballad Kylie has ever done. It's heartbreakingly beautiful.

mrdonut, lushLuck, Kylielover and 2 others like this.
  12. She sounds very good on that.

13. Oh that song is beautiful. It reminded me of On Days Like These, from The Italian Job, a beautiful airy waltz, of driving through European mountains. You know... that sort of 60s sound.

14. Luc

Luc

It reminds me of her duet with Nick Cave.. Sounds really beautiful. I love this kind of country melancholy.

neinzedd likes this.
  15. Yes that seems plausib-

Oh Rashida you better think again binch that's at least 3 cassette tapes per 850,000 people. Kylie's going double plat with day 1 sales.

Ray, jvckkk, neinzedd and 7 others like this.
  16. Music's Too Sad is just lovely, she's never sounded better, gorgeous vocals.

Ferk and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  17. No need to worry - it’s gorgeous.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  18. Is it the same as the snippet we heard in the movie?
    Maybe it was the shoddy quality but back then I thought it was just ok.

19. Her duet partner on that song, the not-entirely-ugly Jack Savoretti, has been there for Kylie on Instagram. That's another 53k people who are at least aware that she's coming out with a new record...

Princeuk and Anjoel40 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.