Kylie - Golden | Page 601 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Absolutely.Nobody knew BEYONCÉ was coming until it actually dropped.

2. SBK

SBK

Re: Beyonce...

Will a tidal exclusive bother the top end of the charts?

3. Nah, probably not. I mean, BEYONCÉ and Lemonade were absolute non-charting flops.

aux, Andy French, FridayNight and 3 others like this.
  4. If it's just a TIDAL exclusive probably not.Kanye and Rihanna didn't bother the top 10 in their 1st week.

5. I'll just leave that here :

Ferk and YourOwnThing like this.
  6. They were widely available on all digital platforms though.

7. It has been rumoured for quite a bit that she was dropping tonight because it's their 10th anniversary this week.
    :( I was actually thinking about it this morning funnily enough!

8. To be fair though Lemonade was also added for purchase digitally on iTunes and Amazon two days after it was put up on TIDAL.

9. I highly doubt that Bey is dropping anything tonight but I'm always here for some meltdowns.

aux, FridayNight, Charmander and 3 others like this.
  10. She was singing to Beyonce this whole time

Andrew likes this.
  11. What a shame for Kylie if true. I thought she stood a good chance of a number 1 as well. I guess that’s how the music biz works. You just never know who you’ll be up against

Princeuk, djessie and YourOwnThing like this.
  12. I mean Beyoncé is one of my all time faves and yes I’d totally welcome new music but I’m kinda hoping it’s not true because new Kylie and Beyoncé at the same time, plus all the other new music out tonight, would scramble my poor little homosexual brain.

13. Is this Kylie Ann’s karma for not listening to the PopJussies back in January about the album being out before we all turned 65?

I’m joking. Maybe.

#Goldenbears and inevitable like this.
  14. Well at least it wouldn't be because of a guitar.

FridayNight, nikkysan and Ferk like this.
  15. Listening to the iTunes version right now and the sound quality still isn't great nn. She should sue whoever mixed/mastered this because yikes.

Lost Without You really is THAT bop. Easily one of the best things she's ever done.

aux, nikkysan, Mr.Arroz and 3 others like this.
  16. Luc

Luc

Beyoncé is doing Coachella next saturday.. maybe they will release their joint album the day before? (Next friday hopefully)

Kyliéyoncé likes this.
  17. I know I might be hybrid but I really don’t like Beyonce music (nor Rihanna) and I love soul music, just never connect to hers so don’t really get how she can sell her records. Same thing happens with our Italian multi selling Laura Pausini, just can’t connect to her music concept. But you can give me any Diana Ross song or Whitney Houston and it clicks.
    Beside that...
    #kyliestraighttonumber1

pephuka likes this.

18. They're surely getting back at her for firing RocNation.It was always the plan.

19. Quietly sings:

I lost all hope today...

20. Bring on tomorrow! To say I'm extremely excited right now, would be one big huge understatement!

hollaa01, RRS, MB and 3 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.