Kylie - Golden | Page 602 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well at least my picture disc has just now officially shipped. It better arrive in mint condition.

HMD and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  2. Arrrgh can't we just be happy about having this brilliant album finally out, not at Beyoncé stealing her thunder (or not).

Ferk likes this.
  3. This is very "I'm not racist, my best friend's black".

4. It's not like we can't focus on more than one release a week.

5. They can steal her thunder... but they can never take away her Thunderclap.

aux, heavymetalGAGA, LPT and 32 others like this.
  6. SBK

SBK

If beyonce is tidal exclusive, Kylie will be fine. Everyone will be illegally downloading Beyonce rather than signing up to tidal... and would she be able to stream enough to overtake the golden physical sales in the UK...?

7. Same. On both counts!

8. What the hell is happening?
    Why is this Kylie thread the only place on the internet I’m reading about Beyoncé’s surprise release?

Oh well, I haven’t given in and listened to the leak, but I can’t wait for tomorrow.

9. I personally think Beyonce is the most overrated artist on the planet! Each to their own though!

LPT, Vyrisus, kaushik and 12 others like this.
  10. I know you're gonna break my heart
    When I get in your car
    Oh, the trouble I'm in when we take that spin
    Yeah, I'm in
    I know there'll be hell to pay
    Baby, i just can't wait oooooh
    I'm gonna get high when I take that ride
    In your Shelby '68

[​IMG]

myblood, roborovsky, nikkysan and 8 others like this.
  11. Normally I’d be okay with this since I buy tons of music by different artists every week but when it’s like, a BIG ICONIC artist I like to immerse myself in their music for a few days, almost to the point of ignoring other stuff. Which is a weird quirk of mine, I know, but we’ll find out in a few hours I guess.

12. Luc

Luc

White Mustang > Shelby '68

davidbesan and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  13. Shelby '68 with Radio On right after is a moment.

14. Unnecessary
    Unnecessary

15. Absolutely. The audacity of her to completely destroy my well-being by putting those 2 songs together...

inevitable and xOJakeXo like this.
  16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Picture disc shipped!

17. Kylie Store bundle finally shipped via DHL! Fingers crossed the package reaches me tomorrow!

18. RJF

RJF

I'm thunderclapping at this post. What is Beyoncé's social media reach?

19. My friend said "Shelby '68" into "Radio On" might one of her best sequences ever, and I totally agree. They both come at the perfect time in the track list. If "Radio On" was earlier, its impact would be lessened. Its placement basically turns the lights out on the album to that point, in a haunting, emotional way.

Also, "Sincerely Yours" could totally be a 1989 track. I mean that as a compliment to both artists.

roborovsky, blod and inevitable like this.
  20. Same! Can't wait!!!

djessie likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.