Kylie - Golden | Page 816 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. And Dancing won't quit in Oz, imagine if she went down there for some promo...
    Dancing
    iTunes:
    #45 Australia (+8)

LPT, Mikey1701 and lushLuck like this.
  2. I’m really excited for the Sigala track. Can’t wait to hear it.

3. Dancing really has had legs in Australia,UK and Germany.
    I wonder how much it has sold in these territories.
    I love it because it's so different to other songs in the charts. Stands out but in a good way.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
    Princeuk and LPT like this.
  4. Dancing feels like such a success for her. And richly deserved. Still my bop of the year.

idratherjack and Ddarko77 like this.
  5. Lost Without You is my bop of the year. I'm so glad it made the album.

Last edited: May 23, 2018
  6. I love that she insisted it be on the album and didnt care that it didnt fit the country-inspired theme.

lushLuck, LPT, Daniel L and 1 other person like this.
  7. Exactly, she knows how good it is. It doesn't fit in with the theme of the album at all but that's what deluxe bonus tracks are for! I can't wait to see it performed on tour, it will be an amazing moment.

8. There will not be a wig left in the arena.

mpl, Ddarko77 and idratherjack like this.
  9. I know she said she is taking a fortnight off around her birthday, but I hope we get some more promo/performances after that.

10. I had no idea Cerrone was still at it in 2018!

Anjoel40 and inevitable like this.
  11. Album tracklisting and release date confirmation for sure tomorrow. I wonder if they are really gonna go for it and release his track with Kylie next?

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  12. Loved the Dancing remixes but the SMFF ones are completely awful! What was the point with them exactly??? So excited for the Sigala track though!

13. Did I listen to the same remixes?

Ferk, LPT and hollaa01 like this.
  14. Yes I love them too, especially the Cerrone one. They seem to cater for quite a few tastes as I have heard people raving about all 3 of them individually.

Last edited: May 24, 2018
  15. Thats cool if you like them, i just found them quite amateurish, especially as the dancing ones were spot on. They dont seem to flow very well with the lyrics and just seems overly mis-matched - very “oh this will do” rather than any effort, in my opinion.

jakeyfw likes this.
  16. Kylie collab release news please!

LPT likes this.
  17. I'm not a huge fan of the Falling remixes either, but then I generally find remixes a bit of a chore unless they're totally outstanding. I wasn't massively into the Dancing remixes either.

18. None of the remixes this time around have been very interesting.

ItTakesAMuscle and SBK like this.
  19. Still find it odd how they were just quietly put out on a Tuesday though.

Anjoel40 likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.