Kylie - Golden | Page 852 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Maybe she's rehearsing for New York Gay Pride (Island) and the Bowery Showroom gig?
    I wish she would get her hot ass down under - the lack of (live) Australian promo has been shite.

maneater83 and Ddarko77 like this.
  2. Once again, you are so so spot on.

3. I’m more interested in the Sigala track getting a single push at the minute, honestly. He seemed to imply it would be out this summer, so I don’t think that’s far away.

4. Hope so, looking forward to hearing it.

5. I heard rumours a "surprise" was coming. So yeah, I'd say the Sigala track will be here soon enough.

Mikey1701 and LP like this.
  6. LP

LP

So my brother in law is meeting Kylie fucking Minogue. I can't.

Ray, mcuk, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  7. He’s dropping a track tomorrow..........it’s not the Kylie track

8. Haven't you met her already tho?

9. Aww! Oh well, hope we get it soon.

10. Will be interesting if the Kylie collaboration is a single, and radio picks it up and it becomes a bigger hit than anything on Golden (not that Golden has produced a Top 20 hit anywhere)

11. Apparently the Kylie track isn't going to be a single it's just an album track. hopefully she sings it on tour though omg imagine

linum likes this.
  12. I love how two of her tours have included GBI and Sometime Samurai.

mcuk likes this.
  13. [​IMG]

Kyles hanging out with Kate and Stella. Amazing!

P'NutButter and lushLuck like this.
  14. She's singing 4 songs on Friday on Radio 2 woohooo!

LP and linum like this.
  15. I wonder what 4?

Dancing
    Stop me from Falling
    Golden
    Radio On

..... I hope she mixes it up a bit.

16. They always do a cover on Radio 2 and an old song, I wouldn’t expect four golden songs.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. The fourth song will be a cover so maybe a Dolly or probably something totally different.

18. I just heard back from Nova about the Golden Showcase in Sydney. She's not going to do it now, but we have been offered 2 tickets to her Golden tour next year.

So I guess that confirms an Aussie tour announcement is imminent.

19. If she doesn't announce European dates soon and take my money, I will have financially recovered from Mykonos in August bookings and start saving some bucks... which doesn't feel right!

neinzedd and Vasilios like this.
  20. Good info to know, thanks!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.