Kylie - Golden | Page 853 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. I know that she was unwell at the time that the Nova Red Room thing was originally scheduled, but it seems odd that they never really attempted to reschedule it.

2. Yeah, don't get me wrong, I'm really grateful that they're giving me tour tickets, but I was so excited to see her in a really intimate setting.

elektroxx likes this.
  3. What a fool, does he not know he has pop royalty on a song?!!

4. Ray

Ray

'Working 9 To 5', 'Golden', 'Can't Get You Out Of My Head,' and 'Kids' is my guess.

5. Please, NO Kids Kylie! Please!

SlowGinFizzzz, LP and Alenko like this.
  6. Read "Golden Showers in Sydney".

But guess she really wants to take Golden into the next year? Maybe she really wants to drop a follow-up and combine them for a SuperGolden tour.

craiggci likes this.
  7. The only posts I'm seeing from Red Room winners is that dates are being confirmed and will be announced in the coming months.

Also winners weren't even announced, it was only people who won over the radio/phone so that's why you probably got offered tickets. :P

8. 'Dancing' instead of 'Kids'.

9. We will get Chiggy Wiggy and we will all deal

10. With an Encore of 'Monkey Man'

hawkings24 and mrdonut like this.
  11. Ray

Ray

SNORT

'Cancel', 'Chiggy Wiggy', 'AAaaAAaaAAA' and 'Skirt'!

12. Beyond performing it in Blue, has Kylie ever acknowledged the existence of "Chiggy Wiggy"?

13. No i dont believe so, not that I am complaining at all.

14. Yeah and one of those 4 will probably be one of the hits, so maybe Dancing and Golden + Dolly cover + *insert your fave kylie hit here*

I'm gonna say Breathe.

15. It's going to be an acoustic version of "Love At First Sight," guys. It's always "Love At First Sight."

Terminus, melodrama and Seanie like this.
  16. The Abbey version of Hand on Your Heart sounded wonderful in the context of Golden at the SpottyFry gig so that’d be nice

17. 1. "I Don't Need Anyone"
    2. "Loveboat"
    3. "Time Will Pass You By"
    4. "Golden"

The most random songs I could think of and the promo single. Kind of love it though.

Ray likes this.
  18. My tickets arrived this morning. Really cant wait for this tour it's been too long.

LP likes this.
  19. "Music's Too Sad Without You" has become one of my favorite songs of the year and I have no idea how it managed it, but it did.

The Bextorian, Ray, Alenko and 3 others like this.
  20. From what I understand it was more on the part of Kylie/BMG that this won't be released as a single. I guess they don't want to interfere with Golden.

I'm aware the winners weren't announced, I was one of them.

The email we received yesterday says that once dates for the Golden Tour are confirmed they will give us 2 tickets because they have been unable to reschedule the showcase.

LP and P'NutButter like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.