Kylie - Golden | Page 902 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie - Golden

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Elvenpath, Jan 25, 2017.

1. Somebody must have realised it had the power to summon Paimon

LP likes this.
  2. Perhaps because this wasn't the only time she forgot the lyrics.

lushLuck and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  3. She didn't seem fond of anything on KMO so I doubt she cared what was cut from the tour

lushLuck likes this.

4. Though!!! It’s some of my favourite recent (pre Golden) Kylie material

Mr.Arroz, Seraphim, LP and 2 others like this.
  5. I always thought she had a fondness for that one and the title track at least.

lushLuck and matthew. like this.
  6. I think she likes Into The Blue too! She kept it as encore for the summer 2015 shows.....

7. Yeah, I don’t think she hates everything from Kiss Me Once. She definitely seems to enjoy Into the Blue, the title track, and Sexercise.

8. Stream 'Feels So Good' so Tom Aspaul can keep getting checks and questionable tattoos.

9. Shame-such a fun little bop I think!

10. I think I read a review of the recent NYC Bowery show that said she heard a fan yell out for Sexercise and she took it as a joke, like ‘oh, that cringey moment we can all look back on and laugh at now? I know you’re just winding me up and don’t really want to hear that embarrassment of a song’.

But she’s often said she loves the title track and ITB. I’m really curious to see if ITB makes an appearance on the Golden Tour. If it doesn’t, would it be the first time the lead single from the previous record didn’t show up?

EDIT: Nope, OANLT Tour (no SKOB) and ALF Tour (no 2 Hearts)

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. You watch his insta stories as well?

matthew. and lushLuck like this.
  12. Interesting to see what she said there in response to Sexercise. Take it she's not too fond, or was her response just tongue in cheek?

13. I still think about the SPICE one.

[​IMG]

inevitable likes this.
  14. He's a bit of a mess but I enjoy when he showcases his assets.

matthew. likes this.
  15. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. The non-reaction from the audiences. Killed the atmosphere.

17. It was so odd that she did Sexy Love when there were so many tracks that would have been better live.

LP likes this.
  18. Like this amazing piece of pop perfection

19. Pretty sure I heard that Mr President was just left off the setlist?

20. I swear if she performed Waiting 4 The Sun live, world peace would be the result

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.