Kylie, in general. | Page 1914 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. None of the above.

2. I know her brother is but is she?

3. It's too early to say an album title, but I like it.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2019
    heartmightmelt and Cundy like this.
    mcuk, Leis, bonnieetclyde and 6 others like this.
  5. Have we heard any rumors about the return of the Christmas shows?

6. I wasn’t aware of this? Did they release anything ?

7. Nothing released but there’s clips on YouTube

8. We will probably get X part 2... which is fine for me.

Mikey1701 and Sabrettes like this.
  9. I know the golden rule is keep moving forward, never look back...but I'd love to hear what a 2019 SAW Kylie song would sound like, if they used Rhythm of Love as a reference obviously.

Rooneyboy, Ray and AllSinner like this.
  10. I would love a smorgasbord of pop styles à la X.
    The perfect scenario for me would be something similar to Robyn's Honey. A mix of classic Kylie bops, some longer slowburning club tracks, a bit of 80s synth pop and 70s disco/funk.

Also can we call it 2K20?

Jacques, jakeyfw and heartmightmelt like this.
  11. I hope this isn't a slight against Slow; easily one of her career highs. Red Blooded Woman has always been a favorite of mine, but I kind of...get why it's polarizing? It doesn't seem to fit in sonically with the rest of Body Language. But at least give Loving Days and Slow Motion some time to grow on you.

Since Chocolate is your main takeaway (good choice, by the way), what is your take on something as equally overproduced like Someday?

12. ^Yeh, Loving Days is just magnificent - better than Chocolate imo.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  13. What do you think about this?

14. I think it’s blown out of proportion. I think it’s meant to be “we don’t need anyone on stage with us to put on a good show” rather than “I hate them! They’re awful!”. The Minogues are probably the only Australian singers she could think of.

15. Artists usually use Kylie's name to do some promo when they are to tour in Australia. I'm not surprised.

16. I'm sure it was harmless however Mel B could've said it in a more diplomatic way than she did.

AllSinner likes this.
  17. All the girls are friendly with Kylie, so that's bollocks.

18. This sounds totally fine to me and nothing like the article title suggests. She just said they wouldn't have anyone else on stage because why the hell would they.

19. Exactly!

20. Tabloid hacks in causing drama for the sheer sake of it challenge.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.