Kylie, in general. | Page 1928 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Does anyone know why Keep On Pumpin' It exists ~separately from I Guess I Like it Like That when they're largely the same?

2. Isn’t Keep On Pumpin’ It the song that was originally released as a white label under the name of Angel K?

P'NutButter likes this.
  3. They're both shite so all's good.

I think her best early 90's NRG type track is 'Do You Dare?' "I JUST WANNA KNOWWW-WOAH"

4. It's down as Visionmasters with Tony King feat. Kylie most places.

5. Yeah Keep On Pumpin' It was released on a different label and under a different name to disguise the fact it was Kylie.

Do You Dare is indeed the best RaveKylie track. I got the Give Me Just A Little More Time 12' vinyl purely for the DYD mixes on the b-side. Flawless.

6. It's also interesting to note that initially the bookends of the album were also meant to be the bookends of the single campaign, with "Time Will Pass You By" being planned as a single, which was thankfully scrapped.

SlowGinFizzzz likes this.
  7. Impossible Princess and KM94 are opposite albums for me. They're my favourite albums of hers depending on the day and how I'm feeling (if that makes sense)

roblognick and craiggci like this.
  8. M people sounded so futuristic in 94 though. Such a clean, prestine sound. One of he first bands to really take the good stuff from club music and make it pop. I know they seem a bit naff now but their sound was pretty definitive for the era here in the UK. Colour My Life is still sublime and Renaissance was great too. The cheesy stuff like Moving On Up can rot but I can completely understand why Decon wanted that cross over and association.

9. Jesus Christ, it's called taking the fucking piss

10. It's bottom two in terms of Kylie albums for me. It's not good.

Disco Blister likes this.
  11. But... Kylie, Enjoy Yourself, and Let's Get To It exist?

lushLuck, aux and moorje like this.
  12. I'll give you the latter two, but her debut hits my pop sweet spot.

13. KM94, Enjoy Yourself and Let's Get To It are literally my bottom 3.

Her debut is in my top 5!

14. [​IMG]

mcuk, Push, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  15. Yes quite!

Kylie’s debut is middle of the road. The big singles and Turn It Into Love are the highlights but there are some duds on there.

KM94 is fucking sublime and I won’t stand to hear otherwise! My favourite opus of hers (closely followed by Rhythm of Love and Light Year’s).

distant_cousin likes this.
  16. I'm pretty sure you love the other album* in my bottom two as well.

*Body Language.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  17. aux

aux

When did this gif get so big and HQ

lushLuck likes this.
  18. HOMOPHOBIA!!!

It's been remastered and re-released, unlike Kylie's discography.

19. Does anyone know indeed!

20. "I Guess I Like It Like That" is one of the most aggressively bad songs in her discography.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.