Kylie, in general. | Page 1929 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Pleased to hear shes not going to be peddling her greatest hits forever more and still wants to make new music. She’s the gift that keeps on giving.

2. Am I the only one who massively, massively prefers Body Language to most of her other albums, including Fever?

RRS, HMD, moorje and 4 others like this.
  3. Impossible Princess, Body Language, and KM94 are my favourites. Fever has great singles + the title track and Love Affair, but as a whole, the album is the definition of "meh". I'd pick Body Language over it any time.

4. Fever is THAT bop. I fucking love it.

mcuk, Push, Daniel L and 1 other person like this.
  5. Fragile is also amazing IMO. 7 great songs is not bad going for a Kylie album, I think Fever is one of her best. KM 94 and Impossible Princess would edge it out but Body Language sometimes feels like a great vibe searching for more tunes, even though Chocolate is one of her most underrated songs and videos.

Last edited: Jul 12, 2019
    mcuk and moorje like this.
  6. They became so huge, so naff and so ITV1 so quickly. I'm so glad that DeCon didn't push for more.

Cundy, push the button and blod like this.
  7. Just listening to a playlist of all her 11 UK #2 singles. I mean this a like a mini Greatest Hits alone with such classics as these:

Legend.

AlmostFamous, mcuk, AndrewX and 4 others like this.
  8. Kylie's number 2's............. ha.

9. I knew this would be coming somehow!!

10. Finally my PWL box set reissue collection is completed! I’ve snached the first album box set (2cd+dvd) for around €15 with shipping and it arrived this morning in near mint condition. I’m ready for the Parlo albums now!

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  11. Wow, that's bargain!

12. I know! I was starting to lose hope! All the box sets are now out of print according to the Cherry Records website.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  13. Yes, they certainly are so hard to to track down now that's for sure. Mad to think that it's been almost 5 years now since the re issues were announced!

electrosamurai likes this.
  14. I'm still mourning the fact that the Golden Tour didn't come stateside even though early signs somewhat pointed to it. Really, really hoping for some kind of For You, For Me part 2 in the future.

shuper007 and lushLuck like this.
  15. Whew, just impulse bought the lenticular print version of Impossible Princess for about 6 pounds. It's been a long time coming, teebs.

I love the title and I don't even know why. I'm just excited as hell to listen to Let's Get to It.

Me after listening to Let's Get to It:

[​IMG]

mcuk, moorje and SlowGinFizzzz like this.
  16. Fever is a solid album start to finish, but for me, it really gets going from Fragile on wards.

17. I love Let's Get To It. It's in my top 3 Kylie Albums.

18. Let's Get To It is criminally underrated, underappreciated and misunderstood. It's in my top 2 Kylie albums.

19. I adore this.

RRS, WhatKindOfKylie?, Cundy and 7 others like this.

20. Gay Rights!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.