Kylie, in general. | Page 1971 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I owuld bw all for a new album written by/with current pop girls like Tove lo, Allie X, slayyyter, Eden xo....

2. Björk's Vegas residency name <3

3. I really want a Kylie/Carly collab.

Womanizer and mmcg10 like this.
  4. This is insanely good.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
  5. Fantastic!

6. I think an album of collabs with other girls would be cool but I’d be more interested in seeing Kylie working with current dance acts like Camelphat and Purple Disco Machine. Both of those would suit her perfectly in the Kylie that we know and love way, while still sounding current.

Last edited: Sep 22, 2019
    Princeuk, B.A.D. and Adora Day like this.
  7. You know when Tom Jones did his Reloaded album... could something like that be cool for Kylie? Either re-workings of her 'hits' featuring other artists or new songs/covers of classics... I don't know why that came to mind but it could be a fun project at some point. Surely there's loads of people who'd want to collab with her (upcoming artists and those we all know and love).

Adora Day likes this.
  8. Interesting concept, what that could work if done right with the right artists also.

9. Sign me up for either of these ideas.

mcuk likes this.
  10. No.
    No.
    No.

11. I don’t really want to see her working with “current” pop stars that all sound the same.
    I know it’s unlikely but Id prefer to hear an updated indie Kylie and hear what the Impossible Princess has to say in 2020.

YourOwnThing, Danniimorph and blod like this.
  12. Let’s not do this.

13. Her 2020 official calendar apparently has the Step Back in Time theme too, with pictures from 'throughout her career'

YourOwnThing and Adora Day like this.
  14. I’m actually fine with this if they do it well

YourOwnThing, Ralf Rotterdam and blod like this.
  15. Sis, did you really just...?

Womanizer and aux like this.
  16. I want a Kylie album done with Honey Dijon. The wigs would come off and get pul-ver-ised.

Vasilios likes this.
  17. This concept could be quite interesting, but not a project that she should be releasing any time in the near future. She just released a greatest hits album and finished touring to promote the album.

hollaa01 likes this.
  18. I agree. I’ve always thought she should do an album like Tom Jones’ Reload - it worked wonders for him at the time. She’s still just about cool enough to pull it off and I don’t think she would look like she’s chasing the youth. It seems so natural with Tove Lo.

19. No, I was thinking something she could do as a future project. We need a few more original albums first.

20. This. Anytime I listen to Dished or Body Funk I can literally hear her singing in my head. Someone make it happen.

mcuk likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.