Kylie, in general. | Page 1987 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. You make this too easy, mon frère

Chris Lala likes this.
  2. That’s just certain peoples MO, don’t worry about it.

Mikey1701, W2K, Cundy and 1 other person like this.

3. Second taster from the Golden Live in Concert DVD is up on YouTube and it's the opening number, 'Golden'. It's all rather bulge-tastic.

Looks like that strange pinkish filter is in place across the board. I can live with it. I'm excited to watch the full thing as I never got to one of the shows. I'll be heading home for Christmas this year and my Ma, bless her, has taped everything Kylie related which has been shown on TV over the past two years, including the full Glastonbury set. I can't wait to get stuck in. A Kylie Christmas for myself indeed.

hownee, LovingDays, WoW73 and 7 others like this.
  4. The upload of Golden live looks so much clearer than Lost Without You, so hopefully they've cleaned up the editing or the 'ghostyard' effect was only intended for that one song. Still hoping a bluray option surfaces.

5. I think it looks great. I know many were unhappy with the filter on the 'Lost Without You' clip. I'm loving many of the shots. Very cinematic. They work wonderfully with that massive, sweeping screen backdrop. The ultra HD quality is brilliant. I don't have the means to watch it on DVD in my current set up so I'm appreciative of the HD on my little MacBook for now.

Adora Day likes this.
  6. Looks like they're going for a film vibe, like an old western. I hope they can tell that 'story' which never really came through in the concert (well, barely).

Christo85 likes this.
  7. I wonder what route she will go down on her next album

8. [​IMG]

Does anybody know the name of this dancer? He was in the Showgirl Tour.

9. Not sure of his actual name but I refer to him as the homophobe (there was a story which I now forget.)

10. W2K

W2K

Brandon Henschel

11. There was one particular dancer who came to my work every night after the Showgirl run in Glasgow and each night we'd have a wee chat and laugh when he arrived. He was so friendly. Every time I see him on the Showgirl DVD... ugh, he was beautiful inside and out.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  12. Thanks a lot!

13. Drop a name sis!

14. I don't remember!

15. Golden is such a brilliant song. My favourite behind Stop Me From Falling and Dancing.

16. Listened to Kiss Me Once for the first time in ages today, I’ve never really noticed it before but I couldn’t shake the feeling of how ‘un-Kylie’ it sounds. Maybe I’m just comparing it to Golden and Kylie’s obvious joy of that era but songs like Sexy Love just feel a bit empty

I am still, however very much here for Feels So Good, Sleeping With The Enemy, If Only (Waiting 4 The Sun and Voodoo)

Adora Day likes this.
  17. I'm guessing not Jason Beitel, or Glenn Ball?

[​IMG] [​IMG]

18. I’ll take one of each please

Wayne1978, AndrewX and phoenix123 like this.
  19. I'm liking these Kylie dancers please post more.

20. The second one looks like the boy from Pop!

….I've just googled him and … it is the boy from Pop!? Worrying that I recognised him.

Txetxu and P'NutButter like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.