Kylie, in general. | Page 1989 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I'm actually surprised she hasn't performed an updated version on tour of 'If You Were With Me Now'. I'm not it's biggest fan, but it could sound really beautiful.

2. In the thousands definitely.

Adora Day likes this.
  3. It does sound "empty" but it does sound like Kylie, just from 15 years before.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  4. I disagree that all Kiss Me Once sounds like an empty rehash. Yes, there are a few songs on there that are clearly photocopies of previous glories, but the likes of Feels So Good, If Only, Kiss Me Once and Les Sex all sound like progression of the Kylie sound to me.

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
    Runawaywithme, madgemad, Noir and 9 others like this.
  5. I've been pronouncing your name wrong for 11 years.

Vasilios likes this.
  6. Indeed, it would be a magical live moment I think.

Adora Day likes this.
  7. Sexy Love is amazing.
    If You Were With Me Now too.

Txetxu and ElectricKnight like this.
  8. By omitting songs like Sleepign with the Enemy and MR President for me was just blasphemy, I mean why, these songs were super special.

9. I will never understand what fans see in "Mr. President." It's literally just noise, in my opinion—and this is coming from someone who stans "Skirt."

Last edited: Oct 22, 2019
  10. I always skip Sleeping with the Enemy, think it’s completely overrated. That William Orbit (Madge/All Saints) sound grates on me

11. [​IMG]

It's more of an early 90's Massive Attack Unfinished Sympathy / Enigma vibe than Orbit 98.

12. It should've been the lead single, like Kylie wanted.

13. I guess I don’t like that either! Lol

push the button likes this.
  14. "Mr. President" or "Skirt"?

15. Mr president

16. Mr. President is offensively bad.

As is Skirt.

Womanizer and AndrewX like this.
  17. Mr President I loved when I first heard it but it’s dated very badly and is just a bit of a racket.....

Skirt I like but could be better with more lyrics and structure.....but killer hook.

18. Tasteless.

flowersandu and Cundy like this.
  19. Next tour to open with Mr President please!!

20. But Skirt is fabulous.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.