Kylie, in general. | Page 1991 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. That's quite true actually. She seems quite better working with more unknown I think.

2. Anyone know what she sang at the LV party the other day?

3. Just popping in to say that Your Body came on shuffle today and it still goes all the way off

thank you for your time

4. My favourite Kylie song and one of my favourite songs of all time.

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  5. This is so bizarre to me, in a career as expansive as Kylie's!

lushLuck likes this.
  6. Love At First Sight.......sigh......

7. Thanks! Lol

8. Again?! Hey ho, suppose it wasn't like she was going to be singing What Kind Of Fool at that time of event anyway.

WhereIsTheFeeling and Wayne1978 like this.
  9. She's not going to be singing What kind of fool at any event ever.

lushLuck and Chris Lala like this.
  10. I refuse to ever give up hope!

11. Spending this cold Autumnal evening with YouTube and a playlist of some chilled Kylie moments. Currently playing a song that is by far the essential Kylie ballad, and the song, and video, not too mention the lady herself, are just all just absolutely breathtaking in every way. Can only be this:

12. I struggle to settle on a favourite Kylie song but this is definitely up there as a contender

13. Truly a magnificent song. Fun fact, everyone thinks she removes her left sleeve twice, but she actually doesn't. Can you see why?

14. You know I’d never noticed that before. I assume they flipped the screen?

15. Something I'd never noticed too, cool fact that.

16. Yes of course :) It looks like they were doing all sorts of flipping and rotating to create the weightless effect. So either they messed up by flipping that shot, or they should have had her *actually* remove the same sleeve twice so that it looked normal!

ps: If anyone has the raunchier version, please share! It used to be on YouTube but disappeared a while back. It's a lot more revealing.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  17. I really just adore Put Yourself In My Place. #11 was just way too low for it.

AndrewX, Womanizer, Daniel L and 2 others like this.
  18. Well had they included a few of the tracks they had stored as b-sides instead of a few (pretty lame) remixes, it would have fared better.

19. Whilst I do really like Put Yourself In My Place, at the time of release I wasn’t in love with it. Yes it’s a great song and vocal, but after the curveball of Confide In Me, I’d maybe just hoped for more in that vein. Personally whilst I’d have kept it as a single I’d have gone for Dangerous Game as the Xmas ballad release......

Shocked, WhatKindOfKylie? and blod like this.
  20. I had started getting 'Put yourself...' stuck in my head in the weeks before it was announced as the second single which I took as a good sign that it was the obvious next single.

It was odd though that she signed to a dance label and then released a ballad as a single. Especially when 'Confide' wasn't a club banger either. But 'Put..' was the obvious most quality song on there for second single.

WhatKindOfKylie? likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.