Kylie, in general. | Page 1997 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Every Day's Like Christmas is stunning.

2. Christmas Isn’t Christmas Til You Get Here is the one.

shuper007, AlmostFamous, mcuk and 4 others like this.
  3. Every Days Like Christmas (original version) and Christmas Isn't Christmas Til You Get Here are definitely the 2 that get the replay factor for me every year. Both single worthy.

4. I'm glad Kylie gave us so many tracks because it means it's relatively easy to create an album of solid material.

roblognick likes this.
  5. It's my first time to hear Impossible Princess on Spotify while working. I guess this works for me better compare to listening to the CD while sipping some coffee.

Ddarko77 likes this.
  6. Get's to me every time. Makes me think of my long distance love too.

7. At Christmas has been added to Xmas playlists.

8. The worst of all the new songs

9. At Christmas sounds like an S Club b-side.

Wayne1978, Andsov and Adora Day like this.
  10. At Christmas will unfortunately stop Dancing from being in her Spotify top 10 for 2 years without dropping out. (Wait what? 2 years in Jan? Time has flown!!)

11. So, yesterday marked 25 years of the single release of perhaps still the ultimate Kylie ballad....

Happy birthday Put Yourself In My Place. As timeless as ever.

12. Lovely performance of this too.

13. Eurgh. Christmas songs. Even the best stuff on Kylie Christmas is subpar.

14. Whattttt??? The album is glorious! Every day’s like Christmas is one her best songs ever. Fact.

15. Every Day's Like Christmas is the best thing on there, but it's a 6/10 at best. Opinion.

man.tis.shrimp likes this.
  16. I couldn’t have been happier with her Xmas album. Most Xmas albums I listen to are just meh. This one just works. Every track is brilliant. Steve Anderson really produces her voice well. And the originals are so underrated and deserved to be big Christmas hits. I particularly love Christmas isn’t Christmas, and her take on Only You had me in tears the first time i heard it. That first Christmas show is also sublime. She looks and sounds stunning. I watch it every year on Christmas Eve now. Ok enough stanning.

1. It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year
    2. Winter Wonderland
    3. I'm Gonna Be Warm This Winter
    4. Stay Another Day
    5. White December
    6. At Christmas
    7. Every Day's Like Christmas
    8. I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
    9. 100 Degrees
    10. Oh Santa
    11. Let It Snow
    12. 2000 Miles
    13. Santa Baby
    14. Cried Out Christmas
    15. Christmas Isn't Christmas 'Til You Get Here

17. I'm just a Scrooge when it comes to Christmas music. I only actively like 5-10 Christmas songs.

18. I bop to Christmas Wrapping.

ItTakesAMuscle, mcuk and Cundy like this.
  19. That would be in my top 5.

When sung by The Waitresses.

dontkillmyvibe likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.