Kylie, in general. | Page 2041 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Not bad for a working men’s club in East London!

2. oh wow, he really miss his touch... whoever made the golden tour dvd must be fired too

3. I actually love the cover of Step Back In Time and the layout of the vinyl and CD is gorgeous, but the booklet is truly one of the worst I've ever seen.

JMRGBY likes this.
  4. I liked the remix cover sleeve for Into the Blue.

5. [​IMG]
    Ugh. This pic always makes me think Kylie accidentally fell backwards into some granny’s old string shopping bag.
    [​IMG]

6. Kylie is trending because of this:

What a shitshow.

7. I think the Golden album cover would've worked a lot better if her name wasn't smack dab in the middle. It's clear that the photo was chosen to deviate from the instantly striking covers of the past and to signal a bit of a ~real music~ change, so having the logo so prominent worked against that. Its placement has little to no relation to the framing of the photo and she did this layout already with Light Years and Aphrodite

blod likes this.
  8. I like these photos BUT I also love the Kiss Me Once cover-art..

9. Loved the fishnet dress on that single cover and I do agree it could have been an iconic album cover. "Kiss" would have been a far better name for the album too.

SloMover and linum like this.
  10. The Kiss Me Once cover looks a lot better on the rectangular slipcase with more of the blue in the background and less close up of her face.

11. I'll say it now: What killed the Kiss Me Once cover was the shade of lippy.

12. Kiss Me Once (the song) is still so good.

I love her vocal emphasis throughout.

Yoooooou, throooooooough, faaaaaaaall...

13. They should’ve made Kiss Me Once the lead single and Into The Blue (with the artwork) as the album title/cover.

RhythmNative and freeheadmess like this.
  14. [​IMG]

This is still the best Kylie visual since Body Language.

15. It was the similarities to Madonna’s MDNA artwork that baffled me. Similar albums in a way too, both all over the place but with some great songs. Maybe it was the US influence or Roc Nation

16. The cover art - well I do not see any similarities myself - shrugs!

Attached Files:

18. Artist face in close-up but behind something that obscures it.

19. And the latex clothing, bright red lipstick, face close-up behind wet glass etc. Something in the whole theming had similarities

20. I'm getting the Garibay EPs custom pressed on a picture disc. I know picture discs don't sound incredible, but I want those songs on a physical item and I've made sure the art etc all looks decent... so hopefully it'll be good.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.