Kylie, in general. | Page 2050 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Not Kylie of all people leaving us with an uneven number of songs intentionally...

2. What the F?
    Really!!!
    Who knew the boys from Brisbane had an overseas following.

3. 'Kiss Me' aka their best song my a mile, was #1 there for like 17 weeks or something ridiculous!

linum likes this.
  4. Wow!

Shame Kylie only toured South Africa on one tour. It's a fab country.

5. Let's face it, just absolute pop perfection. And still one of her best ever songs I personally think.

6. I love everything about the song. It’s a real classic and would love to hear it, in full in concert. Until then we always have this incredible moment (which often makes me cry it’s so emotional in a good way)....

7. What a moment! Man, I wish pop music was done as good as SAW made it in 2020.

Booers and WhereIsTheFeeling like this.
  8. I'm still confused at the lack of vinyl pressings from Kylie.

The sheer speed at which the Sainsbury's exclusives sold out you'd think would've given her/her team the incentive to chuck them all out. I want them dammit!!

AndrewX, Elvenpath and Jacques like this.
  9. I know, the Sainsbury’s exclusives, should have just been testing the waters. I want them all too! Especially proper non picture discs of the first 4 albums.

Jacques likes this.
  10. Quite possibly my favourite ever Kylie song. It’s sheer pop perfection. Such a shame it didn’t get full single treatment.

11. I agree. It could have been an #1 for her am sure of it. I mean, if even Hazel Dean could have almost taken it to top 20 with her version.

WhereIsTheFeeling likes this.
  12. Turn It Into Love is so overrated. Sorry.

13. WINK: 私のビールを持ってて!

14. Have no words.

15. I wonder if we haven't had any more because of the rights ownerships and licensing deals all changed around the time she left parlo and signed with BMG...

16. Sky Adams has spent three days in the studios with Kylie and Maegan Cottone

HorseTears, Wayne1978 and Elvenpath like this.
  17. Queen of sticking to the formula that works

18. Oh, no.... It will the same piano line all over again, won't it.

SlowGinFizzzz and tylerc904 like this.
  19. [​IMG]

20. Now i’m worried

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.