Kylie, in general. | Page 2070 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Stuart Price can be the Deliveroo boy they tell to dump the tea on the doorstep, then tell to go away.

2. And that can tea can be a hi-NRG banger they can record after dinner.

Mikey1701 likes this.
  3. Caught Kylie VS Dannii on MTV! Definitely one way to enjoy self-isolation!!

4. Most definitely!

Wayne1978 likes this.
  5. Did someone say Kylie Vs Dannii?

6. Iconic.

Island and SecretSatisfaction like this.
  7. The Kiss Me Once Tour essentially being a Greatest Hits tour was a kii.

nikkysan likes this.
  8. I still haven't gotten over her excluding one of the album's singles and paying dust to one of the best tracks on the album ("If Only").

9. Am I alone in the opinion that the Sleepwalker EP is amongst her best work? I love it when Kylie experiments with electronica, it's always glorious. Glow and Wait have especially really helped me through some dark times.

10. I’m rather partial to the operatic bit at the end of Glow

Ddarko77, mcuk and Runawaywithme like this.
  11. The way that Glow, Wait, Break That Heartbreak are all tens... That's excellence!

12. I even enjoy Chasing Ghosts

Ddarko77, Wayne1978, Quimogen and 3 others like this.
  13. I still want to know who the guest vocalist is on Chasing Ghosts. That guy really makes the song.

Also, exclusive video from Kylie at home under lockdown...

Last edited: Mar 24, 2020
    SecretSatisfaction and Wayne1978 like this.
  14. I believe there are 2 guys, I'm sure I read that somewhere, but I don't have a clue who they are.

15. This bop honestly doesn't get the love that it deserves.

Womanizer, Runawaywithme and blod like this.
  16. Yeah, it's just weird to me that they never got any kind of credit as though they were some kind of studio invention.

craiggci likes this.
  17. Forget the metric system, everything from this point on will be measured in Kylies.
    I can’t believe this is on a government website ddd

18. Honestly part of me wishes they’d just marketed it as such and added more hits because Steve Anderson had some really great arrangements, and to me it’s a very underrated tour.

Island, Daniel L and lushLuck like this.
  19. I hate how much I still love every moment of this. Mama that’s camp

20. Kylie guest starring on Kath & Kim as a grown up Epponnee-Rae will always be iconic.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.