Kylie, in general. | Page 2072 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I suppose in these horrendous times were in we should be thankful that kylie was booked for Glastonbury last year and not this one, would have been ridiculously unfortunate for her to have missed out a 2nd time

Princeuk, mrdonut, Sunny B and 6 others like this.
  2. Very true. That would have been a shame and then some.

3. Thankfully the stars were aligned that time!

4. Looking effortlessly gorgeous too

5. She really does. She looks great with glasses on to, they really do suit her I think.

6. We needed this!

Daniel L and Adora Day like this.
  7. I’ve been enjoying these song bracket contests on twitter. Haven’t seen any Kylie ones. Has anyone else?

8. I'm currently watching Golden Live and I am obsessed with the arrangement of "Wow." I need a studio version of it ASAP.

TMI, Ddarko77, lushLuck and 1 other person like this.
  9. It's perfection. Still remember the energy of it live.

elektroxx likes this.
  10. Fever really is one of the greatest pop albums of all time, isn't it? Every single song is a 10, except for Can't Get You Out of My Head, Love at First Sight and Fever (all 11s).

11. A bit of quarantine relief with a very memorable mash up of Crystalise and The One.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2020
    mrdonut, OSHi, Aester and 1 other person like this.
  12. Fever is Kyliemania at its very best. I love listening to that and imagining how huge that era was, seeing as I didn't become a fan until 2003.

elektroxx and LeBratt like this.
  13. Also one of the best pop albums of the 00's! What a classic era! Not one filler on that album.

elektroxx and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  14. Fever and Fragile, are singles that should have been!

Mikey1701, AndrewX and Madaboutmusic like this.
  15. I think that Giving You Up is such an underrated track.

moorje, AndrewX, lushLuck and 4 others like this.
  16. roblognick and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  17. Oh, and they should released "Whenever You Feel Like It" as a single off the Scooby Doo soundtrack.

lushLuck likes this.
  18. Me as well. However, the "a girl's gotta suffer for fashion" part stops it from being a 10. It just seems odd.

19. Wayne1978 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.