Kylie, in general. | Page 2118 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. Instead of rushing it out, can they spend some time to master it properly. I couldn’t bear another Golden.

2. If Dua can keep us dancing during lockdown, I want Kylie to dance us out of lockdown.

AlmostFamous and HEARTCORE like this.
  3. [​IMG]

Ddarko77 and Doodvid like this.
  4. I'm like 50% sure that his vocals are still on the intro of "Chocolate," despite them scrapping his verse. Ludacris recycled that verse six years later though for a remix of a The-Dream track, who would go onto co-writing and providing backing vocals for "Skirt."

5. This is the best news this year. I can’t wait.

jvckkk, Elvenpath, Princeuk and 2 others like this.
  6. Same, bring it on please Kylie.

joeee likes this.
  7. This album is going to be amazing. I just know it.

WhatKindOfKylie? and Princeuk like this.
  8. Gawd, that was quick.

9. I hope her team is not dumb enough to reject the Dua Lipa collaboration.

Princeuk likes this.
  10. I’ve always loved it with the Ludacris vocals. I wish they’d kept them

stoicist likes this.
  11. Wow!! This is amazing news. Why is the other thread locked??

Elvenpath likes this.
  12. In lieu of actual Album #15 news, they probably started discussing X tracklists, Body Language, the things RocNation didn't get about Kylie and then overused the word "cohesive" on a loop, so it became a redundant thread since we do that here every four weeks anyway.

13. Have I missed something? Isn't it just an MTV interview saying Dua wants to collaborate with Kylie? I didn't think a song has been offered.

Pandemic pending I can imagine late summer being a good time. Although hearing that they've been using Zoom, isn't that an open invitation to hackers?

14. It almost certainly doesn't exist (yet). All we know is that Dua said she would like to work with Kylie.

Elvenpath likes this.
  15. I'm not sure how I feel about this...on 1 hand it's really exciting, on the other hand it does seem really quick for Kylie and I don't want anything rushed. I suppose nothing has been confirmed at the moment though by the lady herself.

16. It doesnt exist yet no, but all the signs in the universe are pointing towards Kylie doing a duet with Dua Lipa, Im sure she could use one of her existing tracks that she has and get Dua Lipa to do part vocals for it, Now is the time to do it if not now then when?

WhatKindOfKylie? and Elvenpath like this.
  17. Listening to Homecoming and that Shocked/What Do I Have To Do/Spinning Around is such a treat <3

18. I agree, it's fabulous.

19. Everything Taboo is a literal delight.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.