Kylie, in general. | Page 2122 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. T
    the absolute SCREAM when the (non fan) husband ordered some curtains for the living room misreading them as Kyle curtains

2. Which one did you try? I’m going to check my local stores and will let you know (Lewisham and Surrey Quays)!

3. Kylie Wine? Wasn't expecting that.

4. I’m the wine, love me love me love me.

5. He stans Kyle from Neighbours too?

SecretSatisfaction likes this.
  6. Nothing in my local store (and it’s a large one too). Anyone else think this might be marketing to get us all interested and not really be in a Tesco store??

Adora Day likes this.
  7. RhythmNative

RhythmNative Staff Member

Hackney. One of the bigger ones. LOADS of rosés but no Kylie.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  8. Was in Glasgow East End Tesco - no Kylie, lots of Graham Norton wine.

9. Coming from the woman that sold Kylie Minogue glasses / bottled water / perfume / bedding / prophylactics?

Nah. Kylie Ann kens how to butter the bread.

[​IMG]

Island, P'NutButter, Assassin and 2 others like this.
  10. I mean, who doesn’t? the boy is fiiiiiine

Island likes this.
  11. A few people in the SayHey Facebook group are posting photos of the rosé, so it must be out there somewhere.

Wayne1978 likes this.
  12. I love Kylie, but things like this just have no interest to me at all. Just give us the music!

13. I'm not heavy on alcohol but I will be picking a bottle up in the week. Even if it tastes bollocks it'll look pretty on the side.

14. I'm a bit curious, but the lack of grape information has my WSET certificate shaking. With any luck it's not a bog standard White Zinfandel, but something with a bit more oomph.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. It appears Minogue has COME THROUGH for all the gays who’ll need to reconstruct Gran Canaria in their back gardens this summer...

16. If she wants to provide a full service I need me that summer (hanging the washing out) bop

17. Who can ship me some???

18. Why did I only find out about this today? Whipped this off the shelf in Tesco!

Attached Files:

elektroxx and Wayne1978 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.