Kylie, in general. | Page 2126 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie, in general.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Weezerfan, Aug 14, 2008.

1. I love the original mix of Get Outta My Way

2. Not Kylie securing a cameo in a The Rock-led disaster flick to promo a five year old single.

We stan a Promo Queen.

3. I can confirm that the Kylie rosé tastes delightful in this weather.

IntoTheBlue, mcuk and lushLuck like this.
  4. Share with me (and pass me a peach).

Island likes this.
  5. Been enjoying Enjoy Yourself in this heatwave.

Such a great summery album.

WhatKindOfKylie? and Daniel L like this.
  6. I've just watched the Aphrodite Les Folies show... you weren't kidding were you?! It's amazing. It is so epic and over the top, I found it quite amazing some of the things she did! I mean, most obviously, as you say- the use of water in the finale was incredible. But the whole design was just amazing. When she flew on the angel, when she's been pulled along in a chariot... I just loved the whole set up and the show was beautiful. Really massive production that looks wonderful!

7. It's super underrated.

8. I'm thrilled you watched it and enjoyed it so much! I have to admit I haven't seen it for a few years now, but I imagine the experience still holds up very well.

x

9. Have just come across this clip of an unreleased song called Rock Me, is this one of demos Biffco played on his instagram a while ago?

mcuk, HorseTears, stoicist and 3 others like this.
  10. "Rock Me" sounds interesting. I wonder if it's a Body Language-era demo.

11. It’s probably from the Golden sessions when the original template was That’s The Way Love Goes

HorseTears likes this.
  12. That actually makes much more sense because it does sound more recent than 2003.

I can't believe that Kylie has a Janet-inspired album (or the beginnings of) just sitting in the vault.

HorseTears, stoicist and blod like this.
  13. Yes, Rock Me is a Biffco song, from the early Golden sessions. I believe it was also a collab with Fatboy Slim...?

I love the sound - hope we get to hear it in full at some point.

Last edited: May 30, 2020
  14. I love how cool and confident it sounds, thanks for sharing!

15. I’m getting KM’94 from it and I love!

xOJakeXo likes this.
  16. Kylie Showgirl, about to start on Sky Arts in the UK, if anyone has it and wants to watch. I am!

17. The one-phrase-chorus is a pop pet-peeve of mine.

18. Sonically it doesn't sound very different from the original version of One Last Kiss.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.