Kylie: K25 Releases and Events. | Page 242 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: K25 Releases and Events.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by scouse_chris, Jan 12, 2012.

1. I don't think there was any animosity between the 2. Apparently they parted in September, and Kylie presented him that award in December and made a very passionate speech about him.

2. She deserves a break. She's been non stop since she got well again. She's proved her point. Go home woman put on some weight and give that good man some luvin. I think more than anything she deserves to be happy. This would be a real Pop Justice. Nicest woman in pop makes happy ending and the death toll of "I Should Be So Lucky In Love" will fail to haunt her troubled relationship past.
    We'll no doubt be tied over with some bonus track re-issues and the like over the coming year or two and she can hit the beach, the bedroom and have a crack at making a baby, or adopt...if that's what she really wants.
    Of course I'd love new Kylie music but she's earned her keep and any nuggets she throws my way in the future are more than welcome.
    God bless u gurl!!

3. I thought she was extremely good in Holy Motors - even my father thought so! And The Delinquents isn't that bad either. If she took a few acting classes I think she could pull off a decent longer secondary role in a good movie. And I certainly wouldn't mind as long as she releases an album before or after.

4. You know we won't. But that's OK at this point. (it will never be OK)

5. I'm sure there will be another Greatest Hits/Remix Package of some sort this year. We've had about 10 of them in her 25 years in music.

Of course they will include nothing new

6. SBK

SBK

She should write her autobiography.

I know its not necessarily a popular idea, but 25 years is a good time, and she has plenty to talk about. Far more interesting than most popstars biogs.

7. Troubled relationship past? She's had at least six seemingly healthy (bar, perhaps, the Gooding one) relationships lasting two years or more and has said herself about them running their course. What is unlucky about that?

She also appears to have stayed friends with most of her exes, perhaps proving she really is a gay man trapped in a woman's body.

8. I love Kylie but I don't know if I want to read the autobiography of a rich, pretty, white woman from Australia. Do you really think there's that much to say to justify a whole book?

9. vasilios

vasilios Guest

PWL, Hutchence, drugs and the DeCon era, flopping, her lovers, fever, cancer... yes I'd LOVE a book by Kylie.
    And that's just my first few thoughts.

10. She's interesting enough to be worth a biography compared to most other pop ladies.
    And actually she gives away so little with that nice and sweet persona that it can only be informative.
    We know she's not dumb either, it can be very insightful.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  11. shes nice but a bit boring. White Diamond was testament to that

12. haha. I read in an interview of hers once stating that she feels she is able to continue to be friends with her exes because she never expects anything to last to begin with. An interesting perspective . . .

Last edited: Jan 14, 2013
  13. SBK

SBK

Yeah, I don't get how anyone can say it'd be boring. She may not have had any huge media scandals - except maybe dumping Jason, but she's had a varied life that intrigues a lot of people. Just how did that 19 year old manage to take on the world?

14. She spent 25 years giving nothing away in interviews (they make for boring reads, but I respect her so very, very much for it), so an autobiography is never going to happen, not in a million years. If it does I'll eat Dannii.

(That came out wrong.)

15. She might feel now that after all these years, she's kind of 'safe' to open up a bit. I was really looking forward to Dannii's, but so much of it was 'my lovely friends' and 'lovely dresses' it was beyond bland. As long as she makes an effort it'd be huge.

16. Because if she were black the story of her life would be more interesting ?

"I listen to Wow all day, but I only read autobiographies of poor, ugly, black women from Mali."

Jesus...

17. It's not gonna be 'I know why the caged bird sings' though, is it?!

18. Haaaahahahahaha amazing.

19. Did Kylie do drugs??? For some reason I have a hard time visualizing that.

20. SBK

SBK

I think she possibly did, back in the early 90s with Hutchence...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.