Kylie: K25 Releases and Events. | Page 83 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: K25 Releases and Events.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by scouse_chris, Jan 12, 2012.

1. £79 is not expensive??

2. For an unemployed 17 year old it is.

3. Anyone reckon she'll add a 2nd London date? Can't make 3rd April and completely gutted.

4. I'm pretty sure she will, and unlike the Australia shows would be a different night...

5. For Kylie singing with a band without production on a stage as small as the Apollo it's extortionate.

6. This is an exclusive tour, with her singing rare tracks and demos. It can be said that this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity. I think charging a premium price is within reason.

7. My stress levels are rising just thinking about it.

8. I'm so gutted I'm going to miss out on this because I'm out of the country. I really don't think that £79 is too much either considering what this tour is. It would have been amazing to have seen her singing Drunk at the Apollo. I would love her to announce some European dates on a weekend now or even some American dates the same week as the UK, dammit!

9. Considering they could probably have charged £200 a ticket and still filled every venue, I'd have to agree. Yes it's expensive, but it's in line with the exclusive nature of the event.

10. So they send out paper tickets? Seems a very short time to get them all despatched...

11. No, I think they are those rubber wristbands. Unless they're going with something different with what they did in Australia.

12. SBK

SBK

No wristbands, just regular tickets sent via special delivery. It even warns people about reseller sites charging over the odds.

Knew this was coming but £79 is just too expensive for me right now, and way too short notice.

13. This is way too short notice and I'm skint so I'm absolutely gutted I can't go.

14. I am housesitting (and therefore not in London) right now, so I can't go even if I could afford it. Pants.

15. I'm shocked at how short notice it is but I'm hoping for the best when my friend tries for tickets tomorrow morning. Not really thinking about the price, although my mum was disgusted. (Imagines 'Kylie Disgusts Mother Shocker!' headline).

16. SBK

SBK

K25 is clearly her cashing in before retiring.

17. The whole Anti-tour is such a brilliant idea, and a real must for hardcore fans. But I have to say, as a mega Kylie fan, I think the prices are inflated. As this is obviously aimed at huge fans only, it seems somewhat a bit disheartening to feel slightly 'obliged' to pay it. Although of I will be desperately trying to get tickets tomorrow!

18. Oh God am in a right tizz about it. I'm going away Wednesday night until Saturday. If the post is sent that day and is guaranteed next day delivery, I'll be fine. If not, I won't be able to be in to get the tickets. Oh God what a palaver!

19. My bad if this has been posted already, but FYI:

Setlist:

1) "Magnetic Electric" (Bonus track from X)
    2) "Made in Heaven" (B-side from Je Ne Sais Pas Pourquoi)
    3) "Cherry Bomb" (B-side from Wow and In My Arms)
    4) "B.P.M." (B-side from I Believe in You)
    5) "Mighty Rivers" (Bonus track from Aphrodite)
    6) "I'm Over Dreaming (Over You)" (Album track from Enjoy Yourself)
    7) "Always Find the Time" (Album track from Rhythm of Love)
    8) "You're the One" (Unreleased track from Impossible Princess)
    9) "Tightrope" (Bonus track from Fever)
    10) "Paper Dolls" (B-side from Spinning Around)
    11) "Stars" (Album track from X)
    12) "Drunk" (Album track from Impossible Princess)
    13) "Say Hey" (Album track from Impossible Princess)
    14) "Too Much" (Album track from Aphrodite)
    15) "Bittersweet Goodbye" (Album track from Light Years)
    16) "Disco Down" (Album track from Light Years)
    17) "I Don't Need Anyone" (Album track from Impossible Princess)
    18) "Got to Be Certain" (Single from Kylie)
    19) "Things Can Only Get Better" (Album track from Rhythm of Love)
    20) "That's Why They Write Love Songs" (Unreleased track from X)
    21) "Tears on My Pillow" (Single from Enjoy Yourself)
    22) "Enjoy Yourself" (Album track from Enjoy Yourself)

20. It's clearly not or she would be doing a massive extended tour for megabucks not small venues with limited ticket sales and limited merch. Get a grip.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.