Kylie: K25 Releases and Events. | Page 93 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: K25 Releases and Events.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by scouse_chris, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Oh. My. God. I got right at the front last night, right in front of her! It was the most fun I've had in a long long time. The best bits were 'Paper dolls' and 'Say hey' for me but it was all fantastic. If i could, I'd go again tonight!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. There's also nothing from Body Language. Even so, I loved the show in Sydney!

3. Just got tickets in the stalls for £40 for tomorrow night, really excited now! Got them from Seatwave and have never used them before but hopefully it'll be ok - anyone used the site?

4. Some posters earlier on seemed to state that they are fully above board. I'm going to see what I can get tomorrow morning, hopefully bag a bargin with general admission, and therefore not feel any stress about going on my own or getting anywhere near the front....

But I can't believe someone's still got general admission for sale at £169 each!!

In prep I've been listening to the various b-sides all morning (last singles I had were still vinyl and album tracks I'll be good with) and wow, some real gems there aren't there!

5. Thanks for the reassurance! Excited now!

6. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Had such a great time on Sunday night. The crowd spontaneously bursting into song was amazing, and she had no choice but to sing along with them.

This is the Kylie I love, the funny, chatty, excitable pop star who is in her absolute element on stage. I have to say I've become a little bored of the 'ice queen' image they've built up around her in recent years, and the whole concept of this show really suited her personality.

I thought the setlist was brilliant overall, (but why no "Fall For You"?) and I was amazed just how many lyrics I remembered too.

I just wish she'd included The Loco-Motion in the encore, as I'm sure that whenever the song shows up in future it will be a modernised reworking, and it would have been nice to have heard the original once again. Her backing singers could have done the routine with her and everything!

7. She did a full on version of One Boy Girl.......amazing.

8. Oooh really? As part of the setlist or just a fan request thing?

9. Part of the setlist - before Enjoy Yourself.

10. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I love that she's doing these little one-off surprises.

11. WHAT!!!
    I really hope there redecent videos of all these extra bits, I want to see/hear It's No Secret from yesterday too.

12. Can I ask what time she came on at Manchester..?

13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

Just after 8.30 on Sunday, I imagine it was about the same today.

14. I'm loving all the attention she's giving to Rhythm of Love since it's one of her best albums.

15. And what time did Kylie finish? We need to get the last train home at 11.30pm!

16. To be fair, "BPM" is from the Body Language / Ultimate Kylie era; it was the b-side to "I Believe In You." And despite all the others being from the X era, they are quite different in sound and tempo.

17. She came on at 8.35 last night and finished at 10.35.

Some pics from last night:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.