Kylie: K25 Releases and Events. | Page 94 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie: K25 Releases and Events.

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by scouse_chris, Jan 12, 2012.

1. Ray

Ray

AAAAHHHHH those pics KILL ME!!!! And she did One Boy Girl!!! It's only one of my absolute favourite songs by her!!!!!

I'm sorry about the exclamation marks and caps but they are NECESSARY!!!!!!

2. AMAZING!

3. Thank you! And the photos are great!

4. Never in my life has I seen such a rum bunch of ageing queens.

The queue ouitside Hammersmith is not an inspiring sight.

I'm off to the pub.

5. En route to The Hamm!

6. She did One Boy Girl? Oh my God, I would've passed out had I been there!

7. The thought of Always Find The Time, Things Can Only Get Better AND One Boy Girl really makes me wish I'd gone!

Does she do the rap? "Hey yo Kylie..."

8. I'm on my way, cutting it fine. Someone order me a wine please.

9. She does.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AxQJxgjMplY

10. I am here, six rows from the back, and the view is not as bad as I expected. See my Twitter for pictorial evidence. Anyone know if there is a break scheduled? My pint of wine is half empty.

11. I've been to Hammersmith loads of times (Starting in 1989 for Bananarama) but never with no seats.

It's weird.

12. There's a reason these songs were B-Sides.

I'm a bit bores. Through us a bone Kyles.

13. Pete Waterman is here. That bodes well for Hyde Park!!!

14. I think all the Popjustice types should try to guess who in the audience is a forum member... Although I acknowledge watching Kylie might be more interesting than amusing me.

15. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I was wondering that on Sunday too. I wish I could experience it again tonight.

16. Kylie could sing 2 hours of Cher Lloyd b-sides and it would still be a class night. She just exudes class and star quality.

17. I don't disagree.

Here comes 'Too Much'!!!

18. I knew I couldn't go and I made that decision but knowing she's in the country and I'm not at these shows is giving me a knot in my stomach.

I can't listen to her music at the moment. Disco Down came on shuffle and I got a bit upset. Stupid gay emotions.

19. I was at Hammersmith earlier and saw her pass in her car, waving frantically out her window, bless.

20. I'm currently stood next to Kylie.

That's all.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.