Kylie Minogue - Disco (15th Album) | Page 227 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco (15th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. I...really don’t think Kylie will be on Dua’s album. I’m sure they would’ve announced her name alongside Gwen, Missy, and Madonna. I know they said that more guest appearances will be revealed, but I’m highly doubtful that they’d keep Kylie a secret.

2. Maybe it's.... Say Something feat. Dua Lipa

3. I can see what you mean, but I think that it'd be great promo for Disco. The people that are here for Kylie and Disco are still going to be here for Disco. If anything, doing Club Future Nostalgia will bring more attention to the fact that Kylie has new music out.
    Perhaps they didn't want the annoucement to overshadow the release of the "Say Something" music video.

4. My thoughts too, she's got her own campaign going to focus on.

dan2die4 likes this.
  5. I saw that horse and immediately went to Goldfrapp in all honesty.

6. Same here!

7. SBK

SBK

Its probably just a random horse.

8. I doubt anything there is random.

Mikal likes this.
  9. All the signs and people on Dua's cover are ones she named as an inspiration for the album. Goldfrapp would be out of that equation.

10. The horse isn’t really screaming Kylie to me, but it would make sense for her to be on the remix album considering what Dua has said about her recently. But it isn’t a foregone conclusion and she might not be there.

As for it affecting her own album campaign, I don’t see how it would - if anything it would be helpful to get a younger audience acquainted with her name again.

4Roses, Alenko, Butterfly and 8 others like this.
  11. Kylie Minogue Say Something debuts at #19
    Billboard Dance/Electronic Songs Top 50 (August 8th, 2020)

12. I think it’s more likely they would hold Kylie (or another big name) for a later announcement to sustain hype.

But I’m not convinced the horse = Kylie. The Goldfrapp link is equally pulling at straws. I don’t think either of these acts is synonymous enough with a white horse that you would use it specifically to symbolise them.

blod and elektroxx like this.
  13. Make it happen Dua, I think it would be great for both of them if they work with each other.

Elvenpath and Marquis like this.
  14. Good going so far. Would love it for her to have another US Dance #1.

15. You’re right. It it were Goldfrapp, it would simply be a hidden phallus.

16. According to a twitter tracklist it's Hallucinate ft Kylie & Royksopp

17. What now! Fucking Blondie! I may die!

18. Say Something’s been A-listed on Radio 2 (and apparently it’s Record of the Week) just in time for the video, as predicted.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2020
  19. Queen of right timing

blaze_dave, Alenko, Hyrulian and 9 others like this.
  20. I wish other, commercial stations would play her too. This would sound right at home on somewhere like Heart ...but they just rotate Jess Glynn, Bruno Mars and Pink.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.