Kylie Minogue - Disco (15th Album) | Page 229 | The Popjustice Forum

Kylie Minogue - Disco (15th Album)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Lucas, Dec 23, 2019.

1. Im getting Cant get you outta my head vibes when she first released it, its that same euphoria im sensing

Elvenpath, BrokenHearts and dan2die4 like this.
  2. I wonder if we’re getting a 2020 video version of this

3. HMD

HMD

True love is made in outter space!

YourOwnThing and heartmightmelt like this.
  4. Say Something is a 10 and it does the job of hyping the album. The thought of having 15 more songs of this level, has me salivating.

Sam, LPT, Princeuk and 10 others like this.
  5. If Kylie is in fact on this FN remix album I will be permanently buried, what a serve that would be!

Elvenpath and HorseTears like this.
  6. I mean, I love Say Something, too, but let's temper our expectations. 'Head was basically a once-in-a-career moment.

lob0to and elektroxx like this.
  7. Slow sends love.

hawkings24 and Juango like this.
  8. This also would have been an amazing album cover!

9. I don't think this specific pose would do, but the shiny particles/the overall effect is so much more masterfully/tastefully done than on the album cover. The execution is lovely. At least for the stills!

10. I do love that other new shot from the video. Only 24 hours to go now.

Wayne1978, Marquis and YourOwnThing like this.
  11. I haven't experienced such a good reaction to a new Kylie song from people I know since ages. So happy to see it just because I really love this song and I think this is exactly how Kylie should sound in 2020.

LPT, HorseTears, lushLuck and 5 others like this.
  12. Yes, it really is a perfect Kylie song, and even more perfect for now too.

clowezra likes this.
  13. tenor.gif

14. Bring it on Queen.

joeee likes this.
  15. If the video premieres at 10am and she's saying "see you at 9:45 for a catch up", does that mean she's going to be live beforehand?

16. YouTube doesn't have that mechanism (to my knowledge) - I assume it means she'll be in the chat.

17. This is my chance to ask her why "You're The One" wasn't an album track.

Push and AllSinner like this.
  18. YouTube Live is definitely a thing.

19. Yes, but before a premiere of a video? I'm pretty sure they're only able to do the counter before showing what has been uploaded. I've never seen someone doing a live before a video that, when the premiere was finished, was just the music video.

Maybe she'll be doing a separate live but I'd have thought she'd link to that in such a case.

elektroxx and WhatKindOfKylie? like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.